update on the saudi women who escaped to canada 18months ago

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
think about it like this bro.... lets say its the year 476 AD

are you just gonna let a random foreigner enter the village and start fukking your daughter? :russ:

are you gonna let your daughter & sister escape with a foreign group of men and get fukked? :russ:

No you wouldnt.... you would kill them.
This isnt 476 AD......

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I don't get how this chick bussing it open is a problem. What's the issue? It's certain chicks you just supposed to have fun with and certain ones you can wife.

Once you've had enough experience you should be able to know the difference between the two

Not a problem for me, but I can see how some dudes get discouraged when they see the culture.

Also there really isn't a difference.... the chick that you smutted out in the backseat could be someone else's wife & mother.

Hoes eventually can clean it up and get their shyt together..... Someone's queen can be somebody's else hoe.... thats life.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
So?

Thats how youre supposed to do it.

Protect your women & disgrace your enemy's woman.

All men do this.

DBXaVVcU0AAh1LW.jpg

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
lets keep it a buck they rape migrant workers from africa

for some reason, I never hear this spoken about in the "protect black women" movement.

Its like nobody cares about the black women in 3rd world countries.

these dumbass hoes in the 1st world developed nations always complaining bout some dumb shyt meanwhile black women in 3rd world countries are really suffering under atrocities.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
for some reason, I never hear this spoken about in the "protect black women" movement.

Its like nobody cares about the black women in 3rd world countries.

these dumbass hoes in the 1st world developed nations always complaining bout some dumb shyt meanwhile black women in 3rd world countries are really suffering under atrocities.

Exactly how I feel, lets even take the sexual violence out of it, these dikkheads literally beat and enslave these women like dogs IN 2021! Black muslim sisters from Sudan and Mali go through HELL out there, I cant sympathize with those guys. But not so much as a #hashtag for them cuz these Instawhores dont want to fukk up a Dubai bag smh

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
think about it like this bro.... lets say its the year 476 AD

are you just gonna let a random foreigner enter the village and start fukking your daughter? :russ:

are you gonna let your daughter & sister escape with a foreign group of men and get fukked? :russ:

No you wouldnt.... you would kill them.
It’s not 476 AD . It’s 2021 and your dumb ass is on a supercomputer using the internet :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Exactly how I feel, lets even take the sexual violence out of it, these dikkheads literally beat and enslave these women like dogs IN 2021! Black muslim sisters from Sudan and Mali go through HELL out there, I cant sympathize with those guys. But not so much as a #hashtag for them cuz these Instawhores dont want to fukk up a Dubai bag smh

:mjcry:
Preach!!!!!

thats why I have zero respect for these 1st world hoes with their air-conditioned apartments and their new iPhones, always complaining about some dumb shyt, meanwhile the sisters across the ocean are suffering forreal.

I'm gonna make my money and marry a woman from the motherland or the mother island.

fukk these bytches.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It’s not 476 AD . It’s 2021 and your dumb as is on a supercomputer using the internet :dwillhuh:

I dont trust guys that preach about "womens reproductive rights and freedom"

No offense but yall sound like predators and slimy dudes.

Men protect their women... We protect our sisters... We protect our daughters... because we know men from outside the tribe do not have their best interest at heart.

Stop preaching to me bro.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Not a problem for me, but I can see how some dudes get discouraged when they see the culture.

Also there really isn't a difference.... the chick that you smutted out in the backseat could be someone else's wife & mother.

Hoes eventually can clean it up and get their shyt together..... Someone's queen can be somebody's else hoe.... thats life.
Moreso about the character traits than whether or not she's a freak.

Ol girl in the OP just seems like a borderline headache. Posting the feminist même quotes. Not IG thot level but you can see the direction she's headed. Constant need for attention on social media etc.

She would probably be a headache to wife. Let alone raise kids with

Apart from that ain't nothing wrong with wifin a chick whos a sexual freak but keeps that part of her private just for her man.

Theres a difference. If anything she's doing brehs a favor showing what she's about. It would just be a mistake to get discouraged from this

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Clown shyt. Broke up her family and caused an international incident to live a thot life.
TLR Taliban in full effect :francis:

Men protect their women... We protect our sisters... We protect our daughters... because we know men from outside the tribe do not have their best interest at heart.

only one preaching is you with your retarded old testament shyt :dahell:

:camby:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

You had the audacity to say you don’t trust men who preach about another human beings freedom and the right to govern their own fukking bodies :snoop:

Ill be honest, as a normal human ,I wouldn’t trust you with your own sisters or daughters :sitdown: