UPDATE: lsrael channels its Karenhood and calls on NATO to expel Turkey after they threatened to pull up in response to genocidal language at Lebanon

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You can deflect with Coli smilies if you want but you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
No you dumb bloodlusting animal... stick to cheering for slaughter like you were trained to...this conversation is clearly out of your reach

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you dumb bloodlusting animal... stick to cheering for slaughter like you were trained to...this conversation is clearly out of your reach
Bloodlusting animal? Cheer for slaughter? I can't even tell if you're a triggered jew or a palestinian. :heh:

What I said is a fact, breh. You can deal with it or remain ignorant. You both should stop spamming threads with falsehoods either way.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
IMG-7820.jpg

IMG-7821.jpg

IMG-7817.jpg

IMG-7815.jpg

IMG-7816.jpg

All this arguing when Google is free :unimpressed:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
maybe Hezbollah shouldn’t start another war?
Man shut this Zionist bullshyt the fukk up, stupid ass nikka.

Israel has attacked Lebanon multiple times and killed multiple leaders over the last few months. fukk outta here with that "they started it" bullshyt. Stupid ass nikka.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Israel did that attack you fukking idiot, Hezbollah has not taken credit, the fukking people who were attacked said it was an Israeli attack and a false flag. Pink ass mfer.

I gotta log off because in getting to the point where I might kill the first Zionists I cross paths with. bytch ass people should be exterminated.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man shut this Zionist bullshyt the fukk up, stupid ass nikka.

Israel has attacked Lebanon multiple times and killed multiple leaders over the last few months. fukk outta here with that "they started it" bullshyt. Stupid ass nikka.
Who fired the first shot? Hezbollah is being opportunistic

Let’s me honest man. I’m never gonna support an Iranian backed religious theocracy. So why ignore the chain of events?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Israel did that attack you fukking idiot, Hezbollah has not taken credit, the fukking people who were attacked said it was an Israeli attack and a false flag. Pink ass mfer.

I gotta log off because in getting to the point where I might kill the first Zionists I cross paths with. bytch ass people should be exterminated.
The rocket parts came from Lebanon

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
AcKtUaLlY headass mf

Cocksucker the onus ain't on every day citizens, if it were up to me israeli-americans would be stripped of their citizenship and deported to fend for themselves

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

U get super emotional for no reason :mjlol: :mjlol: Faking like u gne crash out over this conflict is wild tho.

Hezbollah did that shyt stop caping for them sand cacs…

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
AcKtUaLlY headass mf

Cocksucker the onus ain't on every day citizens, if it were up to me israeli-americans would be stripped of their citizenship and deported to fend for themselves
Aint nobody reading this babble... Back to the spelling bee you go nerd :russ:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-7820.jpg

IMG-7821.jpg

IMG-7817.jpg

IMG-7815.jpg

IMG-7816.jpg

All this arguing when Google is free :unimpressed:

You better than me breh I didn’t feel like replying to him. I had enough entertainment from Coli smart dumb nikkas for the day :russ:
I can google pages that tell me the world is flat, it doesn't mean that the world is flat breh. It just means googling does not equal critical thinking or scholarship.

When you ever do start putting in some intellectual effort and bother to read scholarly books on the matter rather than take ideology as truth, you will find that it is very much a proven fact that taxes don't finance the military budget.

Here's a primer to get you on your way:

GUEST_f7c6a8a3-e130-4b25-9de1-48295eafdce8