UPDATE: lsrael channels its Karenhood and calls on NATO to expel Turkey after they threatened to pull up in response to genocidal language at Lebanon

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
A more powerful nation being drawn into a long multi- front campaign in the Middle East..

Is it 2004 again?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Imagine proudly reposting your ignorance :russ: like refried stupidity

Please put down the black leather jacket... That online revolutionary cosplay has you embarrasing yourself goofy nikka
“Americans are complicit in genocide because they pay taxes but the vice president (who also pays taxes) isn’t complicit because the VP doesn’t set foreign policy” - thecoli smart dumb nikka logic :dead:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Imagine proudly reposting your ignorance :russ: like refried stupidity

Please put down the black leather jacket... That online revolutionary cosplay has you embarrasing yourself goofy nikka
You act as if Americans can choose where their tax dollars go to :gucci:

You'd rather us live like illegals and only pay taxes on groceries and Salsa CDs? :mindblown:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You act as if Americans can choose where their tax dollars go to :gucci:
You choose your representatives and your representatives choose policy to inforce... Do I need to pull out school house rocks for you nikkas today?

Nevertheless, if you're a revolutionary why are you confirming to tyrannical government institutions like the IRS to begin with...go be "disruptive" Che :mjlol:
You'd rather us live like illegals and only pay taxes on groceries and Salsa CDs? :mindblown:
Yes

“Americans are complicit in genocide because they pay taxes but the vice president (who also pays taxes) isn’t complicit because the VP doesn’t set foreign policy” - thecoli smart dumb nikka logic :dead:
Reduced to convoluted strawmans lol... This goofball done lost his own plot :mjlol:I've seen a lot of stupidity on this site, but witnessing a nikka consistently bask in his own ignorance to this degree has definitely been a unique display of ineptitude
American citizens send our money to the defense budget which bankrolls Isreal so ….. I guess we’re all a bit complicit :francis:
A fukking illiterate buffoon that cant string two coherent posts together cosplaying an online revolutionary ....I done seen it all now:dead:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American citizens send our money to the defense budget which bankrolls Isreal so ….. I guess we’re all a bit complicit :francis:

Nope, we don’t send our money anywhere. It is forcibly taken from us by the government. Using American taxpayer money to arm a genocidal fascist state is corruption.

The USA is not a democracy. All we can do is vote for pre-selected politicians. We don’t get to actually vote for policy.
You guys can stop bickering about this 'cause you're both wrong. The defense budget, or any federal government expenses for that matter, isn't financed with money collected from taxes.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You choose your representatives and your representatives choose policy to inforce... Do I need to pull out school house rocks for you nikkas today?

Nevertheless, if you're a revolutionary why are you confirming to tyrannical government institutions like the IRS to begin with...go be "disruptive" Che :mjlol:
Learn to spell, inforce isn't a word

I'm not a commie faggœt like you buddy, I vote locally for shyt that matters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You guys can stop bickering about this 'cause you're both wrong. The defense budget, or any federal government expenses for that matter, isn't financed with money collected from taxes.
:snoop:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
images

Learn to spell, inforce isn't a word

I'm not a commie faggœt like you buddy, I vote locally for shyt that matters
You're a dumbass that doesn't know what a representative government is....stick to the spelling bee next time bytch:russ: