UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Bruh no lie, im working on the logo for mine already:russ:We got nothing but time so now is the best time to get blogs and vlogs popping.
oh..... naw, I'm talking the events and personal thoughts that I wanna share with my children and grandchildren.
not social media :patrice:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I fear his sister is 10x worse and don't care about the luxury life but more hellbent on making NK dangerous to the USA.

I never understood this. How him and his sister were educated in Switzerland, and apparently at Le Rosey, which is the most exclusive and luxurious boarding school in the world, around European royalty and other rich kids from around the world, how they would want to go back to NK instead of London or New York like all the other graduates of that school. Im pretty sure they were exposed to shyt that they didn't have in NK.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
917086.jpg

Signing off on that surgeon :lupe:
Who is this?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I never understood this. How him and his sister were educated in Switzerland, and apparently at Le Rosey, which is the most exclusive and luxurious boarding school in the world, around European royalty and other rich kids from around the world, how they would want to go back to NK instead of London or New York like all the other graduates of that school. Im pretty sure they were exposed to shyt that they didn't have in NK.
They probably live lavish as fukk in North Korea.