UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If they can keep Michael Schumacher alive after all these years in a vegetable state, they can keep him alive too :ufdup:
full

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Im more 'scared' of her than i was of him. Women are very good at evil. I suspect she had a hand in this. She prolly been gathering allies and planning this shyt meticulously.

:lupe:
She might actually push the button :merchant:

but they said the same thing when his father died: that Jong Un was more sadistic and ruthless then him. But now we know it’s the same ole same ole. (Edit; then again he did kill his own family members so he is more ruthless then IL) I admit he acted out of pocket in his early years with more missile tests then his father and grandfather combined plus the shelling on the South Korean island that killed ROK soldiers, not to mention the sinking of a naval vessel which killed ROK sailors. He calmed down later on but I think those attacks were to show that he is in charge and for the world to know he’s not afraid of using hardware and to fear him. I suspect the same thing will happen when his sister comes to power.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
?

where people were fake crying for the cameras

They better be or else it’s the gulags.

I remember they had a documentary a while back about a American doctor doing humanitarian aid to fix NK’s high number of cataracts. Dude is knocking these out like barber and once these Koreans are able to see again its a head nod to the doc and they go immediately crying and thanking a picture of the dear leader.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps

but they said the same thing when his father died: that Jong Un was more sadistic and ruthless then him. But now we know it’s the same ole same ole. (Edit; then again he did kill his own family members so he is more ruthless then IL) I admit he acted out of pocket in his early years with more missile tests then his father and grandfather combined plus the shelling on the South Korean island that killed ROK soldiers, not to mention the sinking of a naval vessel which killed ROK sailors. He calmed down later on but I think those attacks were to show that he is in charge and for the world to know he’s not afraid of using hardware and to fear him. I suspect the same thing will happen when his sister comes to power.

Yeah, she might be a little more ruthless (especially if she was involved in any way with her brother's current condition) but it'll likely be business as usual and North Korea will continue to be the supreme leaders of habitual line stepping.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

:whoa:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
China sent some medical experts on Thursday to go help out..it's that bad I suppose.

Last edited: