UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I wonder how long they will try to keep this lie up lol.

I bet he's sitting back watching the new MJ documentary on espn on some illegal stream and laughing at these false reports

His sister, who's got next, is described as a tyrant. Let alone her policy towards the citizens, do you think she's going to have better international relations?

IF kim is really dead then they are doomed. Females are great at leading things in the kitchen or a book club but a country? :troll:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I bet he's sitting back watching the new MJ documentary on espn on some illegal stream and laughing at these false reports

IF kim is really dead then they are doomed. Females are great at leading things in the kitchen or a book club but a country? :troll:
She’s not invincible, insiders could see a chance to topple the entire country by merking her ass too. Interesting times for sure.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I know I said before his sister was his favorite and they were real close but after her recent promotion I’m wondering if she set up his murder. Maybe they were close for a long time but she grew to hate him after he killed many of their family members.

His sister, who's got next, is described as a tyrant. Let alone her policy towards the citizens, do you think she's going to have better international relations?

She’s not invincible, insiders could see a chance to topple the entire country by merking her ass too. Interesting times for sure.
Im more 'scared' of her than i was of him. Women are very good at evil. I suspect she had a hand in this. She prolly been gathering allies and planning this shyt meticulously.

:lupe:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
If they can keep Michael Schumacher alive after all these years in a vegetable state, they can keep him alive too :ufdup: