Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A very big dump.

Just LOOK!: Elected politicians, judges set to get 114% salary raise

I'm enjoying Tinubu attempting to implement crash-course neoliberalism on a population which is 80% below $1 a day.

It's too bad Nigerians are too cowardly to revolt like the French of 1789. We could've seen some Obas heads flying about on guillotines
:blessed:

Like I said after going to east africa I was shocked at how :scust: nigeria is, issa dump. And with that disgusting visa policy my azz will never step foot in that land again :blessed:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Look at what the Igbo freedom fighters are doing to their own children. :francis:

The tyranny of Biafra. Shameful stuff going on in Igboland.

Even innocent igbo farmers and traders aren't even safe from their own people. Is this how they want to achieve Biafra??

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Look at what the Igbo freedom fighters are doing to their own children. :francis:

The tyranny of Biafra. Shameful stuff going on in Igboland.

Even innocent igbo farmers and traders aren't even safe from their own people. Is this how they want to achieve Biafra??

And the pathetic part about all this is that all the Biafran sympathizers on this site can't say shyt about what's going on in their own backyard. They wanna blame Tinubu and Nigeria when they are their own worst enemy. Sucker shyt..... :umad: