Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
So are you saying Obi did not state he would remove the subsidy immediately if he became President?? Just need to confirm before I hand you ANOTHER L :birdman:

If I say ima beat yo ass immediately does that mean in the next few seconds or do I need to book a flight first?

Stupid ass nikka chopping propaganda for belle.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
If I say ima beat yo ass immediately does that mean in the next few seconds or do I need to book a flight first?

Stupid ass nikka chopping propaganda for belle.
Imagine having a sterile creature like you as a son. I pity your ashawo Mother.

The subsidy is gone and your adopted Father lost. Don't get tossed in the lagoon like your kin folk :ufdup:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Imagine having a sterile creature like you as a son. I pity your ashawo Mother.

The subsidy is gone and your adopted Father lost. Don't get tossed in the lagoon like your kin folk :ufdup:

You dey chop propaganda like "Nigeria Air".

Oga, you are welcome in the New Nigeria but if you continue your dumb ass ways you and your offspring will be the house boys and girls for some rich Anambra nikka until your bloodline dies off.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Oga, you are welcome in the New Nigeria but if you continue your dumb ass ways you and your offspring will be the house boys and girls for some rich Anambra nikka until your bloodline dies off.

His region will be underwater in 60 years. The Niger Delta is low-lying.

The Nigeria Air plane is safely back in Ethiopia, we thank God!
Senate Committee Says Nigeria Air Shrouded In Secrecy, Reps Committee Says Launch ‘A Fraud’

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Every Igbo fool looking like idiots when we told you dumb nikkas exactly what was gonna happen. Like Kizz Daniel says, Wake Up!

We need Biafra and we need Biafra now!

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin

We use Igbo boys like you as gatemen in both my compounds in ph. Igbos runaway from Biafra for greener pastures in Lagos and Rivers state. :umad:

Hold this L clown

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
We use Igbo boys like you as gatemen in both my compounds in ph. Igbos runaway from Biafra for greener pastures in Lagos and Rivers state. :umad:

Hold this L clown

Oga you sabi use words like "we", "they", and "like".

You dey chop generilizations o.

What are the names of your gate men? FB account?

You are flexing two compounds in Nigeria abi?

Me who has multiple property for Yankee?

@Hydroking23 !!!!

Rest!

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Oga you sabi use words like "we", "they", and "like".

You dey chop generilizations o.

What are the names of your gate men? FB account?

You are flexing two compounds in Nigeria abi?

Me who has multiple property for Yankee?

@Hydroking23 !!!!

Rest!
I've actually shown photos of one of my compounds on this site. What about you and your multiple properties? Receipts? I deal in facts breh, and the fact is you're just another nameless idiot on here who thought an Igbo fraud like Obi would become President. Sorry, its just so funny and I'm enjoying rubbing it in your dirty face. :russ:

Tinubu has hit the ground running while Obi is running from court to court. Meanwhile in Lagos, they're giving your people the boot. Ohanaeze are even begging Tinubu, their mortal enemy for help. Y'all losing everywhere

:lolbron:

Last edited: