Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I personally know of two. One is an older Hausa gentleman. As soon as I mentioned Peter Obi, he went nuts texting long ass dissertations praising Tinubu and trashing PO. My younger friends are all supporting PO. This is a very interesting election.

Emi Lokan

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I personally know of two. One is an older Hausa gentleman. As soon as I mentioned Peter Obi, he went nuts texting long ass dissertations praising Tinubu and trashing PO. My younger friends are all supporting PO. This is a very interesting election.

The real Game of Thrones is the period between this round and the run-off round

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
@Ugo Ogugwa Men lie, women lie, numbers don't...

The North and South-west regions in Nigeria will determine the election. Between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, Obi does not stand a chance in the North. Maybe he can put up a fight in Lagos. #thoughtsandprayers :umad:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
@Ugo Ogugwa Men lie, women lie, numbers don't...

The North and South-west regions in Nigeria will determine the election. Between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, Obi does not stand a chance in the North. Maybe he can put up a fight in Lagos. #thoughtsandprayers :umad:

The type of criminality that @Hydroking23 is hoping and praying persists in Nigeria to retain his corrupt status quo.

Well, either way, I got a 7 figure real estate portfolio in the US, my household will earn between 350k and 400k this year, and the list goes on.

In short, I'ma be aight regardless.

Seems like you are dependent on Nigeria being unproductive for you to be somebody.

Like I said earlier, you are my brother, and I am fine with hiring you once the election smoke clears.

Spring is coming and my big ass yard needs maintenance.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
His own Party structure in critical regions that he needs to even compete is collapsing. That wake up call is coming. It's only so long that fake Thugs can pretend :ufdup:

My fellow gunner :salute:
A change is coming o

tinubu-money-dance.gif

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Incredible that Buhari lied and bullied his way to power twice only to destroy Nigeria.

He’s probably Nigeria’s most consequential leader because he’s a perennial loser. A dolt. A motor park tout in uniform.

He will live out the rest of his days in fearful shame.

Good riddance!

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin

The type of criminality that @Hydroking23 is hoping and praying persists in Nigeria to retain his corrupt status quo.

Well, either way, I got a 7 figure real estate portfolio in the US, my household will earn between 350k and 400k this year, and the list goes on.

In short, I'ma be aight regardless.

Seems like you are dependent on Nigeria being unproductive for you to be somebody.

Like I said earlier, you are my brother, and I am fine with hiring you once the election smoke clears.

Spring is coming and my big ass yard needs maintenance.

Let's clear the air. I left Chicago to go back to Nigeria and work for a Sustainable development agency to HELP local communities and bring opportunities to the grassroots. I gain nothing from the status quo. Corruption and bad governance is the reason my agency closed due to lack of funding. Tens of thousands of people were affected.

The status quo must end eventually. Have you forgotten so soon that I was supporting Amaechi and not Tinubu? The fact is, I know Tinubu will win because he's able to bribe those that will help him win the election: Governors, Senators, Representatives, LG Chairmen, INEC Officials and the party big wigs. Its exactly what he did in the Primary. Nigeria is about who can pay the most. A supposed rich Nikka like you should know this. :comeon:

All those people are the ones that will win you an election because they control the voting process and the voters. Obi has none of this which is why he doesn't have much of a chance. It's good to dream but Its only politicians like Amaechi and Fashola that can truly change Nigeria. The difference between me and you is that I know more about 9ja politics than you do. But I understand that your naivety comes from a desire to see change in Nigeria. It will come soon, just not through Obi. :russ:

And why you over here trying to cop pleas by bragging about what you supposedly got? You sound corny. Win or lose you should be good right??? :duck:

The way you dikk riding Obi makes it seem like you gonna commit that if he loses. When he does lose, keep ya mouth shut about 9ja politics because we'll all know you don't know ish. I'll be sure to remind you of this come Sunday.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Let's clear the air. I left Chicago to go back to Nigeria and work for a Sustainable development agency to HELP local communities and bring opportunities to the grassroots. I gain nothing from the status quo. Corruption and bad governance is the reason my agency closed due to lack of funding. Tens of thousands of people were affected.

The status quo must end eventually. Have you forgotten so soon that I was supporting Amaechi and not Tinubu? The fact is, I know Tinubu will win because he's able to bribe those that will help him win the election: Governors, Senators, Representatives, LG Chairmen, INEC Officials and the party big wigs. Its exactly what he did in the Primary. Nigeria is about who can pay the most. A supposed rich Nikka like you should know this. :comeon:

All those people are the ones that will win you an election because they control the voting process and the voters. Obi has none of this which is why he doesn't have much of a chance. It's good to dream but Its only politicians like Amaechi and Fashola that can truly change Nigeria. The difference between me and you is that I know more about 9ja politics than you do. But I understand that your naivety comes from a desire to see change in Nigeria. It will come soon, just not through Obi. :russ:

And why you over here trying to cop pleas by bragging about what you supposedly got? You sound corny. Win or lose you should be good right??? :duck:

The way you dikk riding Obi makes it seem like you gonna commit that if he loses. When he does lose, keep ya mouth shut about 9ja politics because we'll all know you don't know ish. I'll be sure to remind you of this come Sunday.

Oga talk pass talk o.

We are brothers because we want the same thing.

You just want the old thugs to do it.

And I think the patriotic Nigerians will do it because the old thugs have no will to do it.

The best these old thugs can produce is a Nigeria where some regions are good while some ain't.

So they can use that division to play politics.

I'm confident that this election has broken some serious barriers between regions where people are more open minded and seeing clearly.

With that, if the old thugs suppress the will of the majority, Nigeria is finished.

Jakpa go increase 200 percent times infinity.