Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Polls done by phone app so TIFWIW.

FdwsGrGWAAAvSdO

Last edited:

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
I wonder how Nigeria will react if the elections are heavily rigged in Tinubu's favor which I suspect may happen. There may be some serious push back and violence.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I wonder how Nigeria will react if the elections are heavily rigged in Tinubu's favor which I suspect may happen. There may be some serious push back and violence.
Igbos going for Biafra for sure.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Igbos going for Biafra for sure.

I actually think other tribes will be more pissed than Igbos.

An example of this is how white liberals were more upset (to the point of social uprising) about the George Floyd tragedy than black people.

Igbos are used to disappointment in Nigeria. Rigging this election will be stealing the Nigerian people's mandate not specifically Igbos.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

An example of this is how white liberals were more upset (to the point of social uprising) about the George Floyd tragedy than black people.

Igbos are used to disappointment in Nigeria. Rigging this election will be stealing the Nigerian people's mandate not specifically Igbos.

Here is an example of this. Peter Obi is starting off his campaign journey in Jos, Northern Nigeria which is allegedly no man's land for Igbos. Watch the video to see the love he got.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

Think the agitation will get worse because it’ll be further proof Igbos will never be accepted in that country.

Obi might as well be Jesus compared most Nigerian politics, if he loses to a drug lord we'll know it’s because he’s Igbo.

And I agree with the used to disappointment part, that’s why I can’t get too invested in this election.

The support for Obi is because they know that the Biafran dream is picking up steam in Igboland and even Igbos in the diaspora, this is some olive branch “give the Igbos a president so they calm down” BS.

He’s just like Obama in that sense. I just pray Igbos don’t fall for it, the system is broken beyond the point that any one politician can change or fix it. It’s broken on purpose, and Nnamdi Kanu was one hundred percent right on everything he said.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Got no dog in this race but I've been checking updates here and there, a person like Obi, as far as I know, would be a great start towards Nigeria reaching its' full potential, glad his numbers are looking good!

Godspeed Pete :salute:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Got no dog in this race but I've been checking updates here and there, a person like Obi, as far as I know, would be a great start towards Nigeria reaching its' full potential, glad his numbers are looking good!

Godspeed Pete :salute:

If anything, a historic moment in 9ja where the whole country seems united for a common cause.