[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Daps
Keep note of the replies in here

Some of these posters acting as though whites don't go on mass shooting sprees.

:mjpls:

This has more to do with mental illness than anything else.
Are white people making music encouraging this kind of behavior? Is any other group’s music filled with violence, sex, and drugs?

Do white men have to pay the price when one of them messes up? No.

But the rest of us who don’t commit acts of violence have to suffer because of other black men acting like maniacs.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Some crazy nikka with white shyt all on his mouth that needs to be an insane asylum goes on a killing spree and this piece of shyt @Matt504 uses it has a means to push his anti black propaganda. Go bleach your skin or some shyt so you can get over whatever you going through.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
And he's just randomly rapping lyrics and posted clips from music videos to his Facebook Stories.

Say what you want, but Charleston White isn't lying about how much the music helps fuel the wildness.

Everybody here shook and the word spread super quick with him filming two of the shootings on Live.

He was in a Infiniti, wrecked it and carjacked into a grey SUV. 19 years old too smh
Yeah people are freaking out. It's crazy cause breh moving like he playing GTA or something. But I saw him mumbling and that's how alot of folks on drugs be talking now. I thought dude was 30 until they said 19. That fast living aging people fast out here. I don't wanna hear no excuses if they take him out though. With the way people moving the really feel like it's no consequences to their actions

Daps
Some crazy nikka with white shyt all on his mouth that needs to be an insane asylum goes on a killing spree and this piece of shyt @Matt504 uses it has a means to push his anti black propaganda. Go bleach your skin or some shyt so you can get over whatever you going through.
Is he mumbling R&B lyrics?

Is he blasting Luther Vandross?

Sway

Banned
Daps
Are white people making music encouraging this kind of behavior? Is any other group’s music filled with violence, sex, and drugs?

But the rest of us who don’t commit acts of violence have to suffer because of other black men acting like maniacs.
Oh they don’t? :mjpls: “Break, fukk, KILL” :mjpls:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They sure as hell are consuming it and often times are part of the making of it. I'm trying to understand how we skip over the importance of parenting, the importance of mental health, the importance of a good environment, the importance of a good education, the importance of economic viability in one's life and instead say it is rap music, the same rap music that many other black people listen to without ill effect and many other people listen to without ill effect. Out of all the listeners of rap music, it wouldn't surprise me if only 2% at most could even say that rap music influenced, an influence that to this day, people can't spell out how it works or how such influence operates outside of their own inability to use common sense or half a brain for 2 seconds.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Randomly shooting ppl?

Shut up you fukking c00n

You nikkas love to lie and you'll probably reply look at Chicago!!!111

I'm a c00n but have seen random blacks shoot at each other for stupid reasons?

I'm not referring to Chicago goofy

Live life and stop thinking all situations lead back to Chicago
.stupid fukk

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

This is not the type of crime associates with rap music but I'll just assume you're too stupid to know that

And whites actually do these type of crimes more(indiscriminate random shootings)

But go off