UPDATE: 6ix9ine Pleads Guilty to 9 Counts of Racketeering. Will Be Sentenced January 24, 2020

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My enemies die In the streets, not in jail.

I will never applaud a nikka I don’t like getting locked up

If you praising the whiteman for locking up some little Spanish kid that you have some kind of problem with, then you lack the means as a man to handle your own affairs or you p*ssy, pick one

Also I’m confirmed/admitted white.
:gucci:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
First off I’m a proud white man.

Second nikka you wrote that long ass shyt to say the same thing again. YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR AFFAIRS SO YOU REJOICE WHEN SOMEONE WHO CAN DOES. It’s really and truly that simple lol.

The same way you callin yet another nikka to handle your affairs here.

Allat other shyt about ‘prominent street figures’ is for the birds. I care about ME and MINES. I can’t help who wasn’t a man enough to stand tall. I know when my name got called I did. I really don’t care who broke what code, I didn’t
@Deacon Frye this cac right here

Daps
My enemies die In the streets, not in jail.

I will never applaud a nikka I don’t like getting locked up

If you praising the whiteman for locking up some little Spanish kid that you have some kind of problem with, then you lack the means as a man to handle your own affairs or you p*ssy, pick one

Also I’m confirmed/admitted white.
Get this cac outta here

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
First off I’m a proud white man.
Reported cac. fukk everything else u said. I'm not letting some insolent neanderthal jump out tha window to talk down on me cause he got a hard on for wetbacks who shyt on my ppl.

Hold these nuts tha long way.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Racism / Race Baiting
Reported cac. fukk everything else u said. I'm not letting some insolent neanderthal jump out tha window to talk down on me cause he got a hard on for wetbacks who shyt on my ppl.

Hold these nuts tha long way.
You bragged TO ME about reporting me on the Coli?

Who raised you nikkas :pachaha: