UPDATE: 6ix9ine Pleads Guilty to 9 Counts of Racketeering. Will Be Sentenced January 24, 2020

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
My enemies die In the streets, not in jail.

I will never applaud a nikka I don’t like getting locked up

If you praising the whiteman for locking up some little Spanish kid that you have some kind of problem with, then you lack the means as a man to handle your own affairs or you p*ssy, pick one

Also I’m confirmed/admitted white.
Who you suppose to be, tha hood lancelot?

Alot of tha most prominent street figures had no problem breaking tha so called 'g code' to get where they got so don't bullshyt me with tht played out godfather 'honor among men' tripe, tha game has been dirty.

Secondly i ain't praisin no white man for shyt, tht GROWN MAN associated wit street nikkas to give his gilded rap career some false "stain", and he got bammed like one. No sympathy for flaugin ass fukkboys who shyt on my ppl and culture, and serve only to create discord and strife. Tha way i see it his incarceration was a direct result of his toxic behavioral pathology, if karma is real it got his ass, and we ain't sheddin tears over here.

I ain't got shyt to say @ tha bolded. Just gone @ my man @Barnett114 to take care of shyt.

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
My enemies die In the streets, not in jail.

I will never applaud a nikka I don’t like getting locked up

If you praising the whiteman for locking up some little Spanish kid that you have some kind of problem with, then you lack the means as a man to handle your own affairs or you p*ssy, pick one

Also I’m confirmed/admitted white.
You're white?!?!?:mindblown: All this time I'm thinking you were of African descent born in NY

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Racism
Who you suppose to be, tha hood lancelot?

Alot of tha most prominent street figures had no problem breaking tha so called 'g code' to get where they got so don't bullshyt me with tht played out godfather 'honor among men' tripe, tha game has been dirty.

Secondly i ain't praisin no white man for shyt, tht GROWN MAN associated wit street nikkas to give his gilded rap career some false "stain", and he got bammed like one. No sympathy for flaugin ass fukkboys who shyt on my ppl and culture, and serve only to create discord and strife. Tha way i see it his incarceration was a direct result of his toxic behavioral pathology, if karma is real it got his ass, and we ain't sheddin tears over here.

I ain't got shyt to say @ tha bolded. Just gone @ my man @Barnett114 to take care of shyt.
First off I’m a proud white man.

Second nikka you wrote that long ass shyt to say the same thing again. YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR AFFAIRS SO YOU REJOICE WHEN SOMEONE WHO CAN DOES. It’s really and truly that simple lol.

The same way you callin yet another nikka to handle your affairs here.

Allat other shyt about ‘prominent street figures’ is for the birds. I care about ME and MINES. I can’t help who wasn’t a man enough to stand tall. I know when my name got called I did. I really don’t care who broke what code, I didn’t