UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This election about to be a layup for republicans

I told yall 2+ years ago
I disagree. The best hope that Republicans had of winning the election was the clear indifference voters had toward both candidates.

Now they actually have to run a campaign :mjlol:

Biden can't see this now but he made the right decision. No need for him to go down in history as the President who gave the country back to Trump because he was too old & bitter to step aside.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I don't think the dems got a choice but to put Kamala up. I could be wrong but that war chest Biden has cant be transfered to another candidate. Kamala could be able to tap into that since she was on the ticket. Would like someone to fact check me but pretty sure I heard that right on MSNBC last week.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I disagree. The best hope that Republicans had of winning the election was the clear indifference voters had toward both candidates.

Now they actually have to run a campaign :mjlol:

Biden can't see this now but he made the right decision. No need for him to go down in history as the President who gave the country back to Trump because he was too old & bitter to step aside.

I look at it as democrats trying to cram for a exam in 4 months

Trump has momentum

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A chance to lose

Democrats were never winning this election. All of the whites that I'm around said they're flipping to trump years ago
Trump is about as unpopular as Biden. If they put forth a reasonable candidate the democrats have a decent shot. I'm not so sure that's Kamala but she makes the most sense at this point due to how late in the game it is.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Kamala will likely be the replacement due to the leftover campaign funds.

I doubt Newsome, Gretchen, or anybody else is gonna use their salary/funds to run a campaign.

Any candidate with an even decent future gotta think real hard if they were to be considered. Lose a last minute fukkery filled campaign and that's a wrap for you

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the dems got a choice but to put Kamala up. I could be wrong but that war chest Biden has cant be transfered to another candidate. Kamala could be able to tap into that since she was on the ticket. Would like someone to fact check me but pretty sure I heard that right on MSNBC last week.

Yep thats true

IDK if she can be VP for someone else or not though? be weird.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Newsom staying out of this IMO. He's young enough to mount a full campaign in the next few cycles instead of wasting his shot on this truncated one. He's not trying to DeSantis himself here.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
fSRSR8pXZ9th646Fvo.webp

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Trump is about as unpopular as Biden. If they put forth a reasonable candidate the democrats have a decent shot. I'm not so sure that's Kamala but she makes the most sense at this point due to how late in the game it is.

Reasonable candidate in four months good luck!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

For the record I'm not voting for Trump