• Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Un fukking believable how soft this team is. Lotta yall need to re-evaluate Kawhi. He played well today, definitely did in the first half before disappearing the most of the 2nd...

He continues to be outplayed by Luka in every game. Every game? Vs a Year 3 player? Either Luka is well on the road to a very rare class of All-Time greatness so its no shame in getting worked by him, or Kawhi aint the guy The Coliseum said he was...

This team has issues everywhere, @thedevilyouknow get your ass in here black man...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:pachaha:

Pat Bev was getting raped out there by Luka lmaooo

It’s safe to say Pat Bev has played his last game of this series tonight and quite possibly the NBA.. dude is a complete liability :mjlol:
Honestly, he is a complete liability in this series. This looks like when we played the Mavs and Luka just abused Cam. I was so fukking pissed Hunter was hurt. Hunter makes Luka work but if you too small like Bev or don't have the strength like Cam, he will bully you like a hoe. Hunter had that nikka working for every basket and Hunter blew up them damn screens too. I fukking love Hunter on a nikka like Luka. Thing is, LAC got two nikkas who can defend and make it tough for Luka but who's defending Luka 9 out of 10 times, Pat Bev. fukking disgraceful. I know Lue deserves smoke, but let's be real, Kawhi and PG13 gotta have the balls to want to win this game. That means, guarding Luka at ALL COST.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I don't wanna overreact, but Kawhi is too talented to be going out like this. I'm actually mad 'for' this guy, but then again..I didn't sign the papers. :francis:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The clippers need a point guard so bad.

Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley reportedly told Steph Curry the "next five years are mine" in the team's drubbing of the Golden State Warriors last week. Sean Deveney of Heavy reported details of their exchange: "'You had the last five years,' Beverley told Curry, according to a source. 'The next five years are mine.' To that, Curry laughed and replied, "Aren't you 31?'"

:dead:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Pat Bev was getting raped out there by Luka lmaooo

It’s safe to say Pat Bev has played his last game of this series tonight and quite possibly the NBA.. dude is a complete liability :mjlol:
Breh I’m sitting back like why is he even guarding him:francis:

Luka is twice his size and just does bully ball like when you play against a lil boy