• Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stanning of this luka fukk talking “he got the league on lock” “best player in the league” when we just watched the mf’er get bounced out the first round again :dahell:

most overrated player I’ve ever seen (and I saw Lonzo Ball :mjlol: )
Yall doing too much. Dude played phenomenal but you aren't winning out west with his supporting cast. Just not happening.

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Baddest man on the planet

200.gif

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Morris is out of his mind. Thats 23pts is really the killer. He gets his season average and the clippers dont win this game
Morris was due though. He was one of the better 3pt shooters in the league and the law of averages was gonna play out.
Same way with us. We shot out of our mind in the first 3 games and then came back to earth.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Luka might be the best player in the league and KP as his running mate is taking up cap space to build around him on his rookie deal.

Mavs really got to consider giving up the assets to get him out of there.

IDK know if that’s the move. I’d rather a “mutual parting” with carlise since he’s the president of the CA and firing him outright would be embarrassing. We’ve seen how the hawks went from a shytty Trae ball squad under Pierce to what they are now. Gotta get a new culture in. Carlise has this fake pop reputation despite one lebron meltdown ring. Only reason this was 7 games because of a generational talent and Lue being slow to adjust. Playing Boban like he’s Shaq is stupid. Benching Richardson like that made no sense. KP is basically Kyle Korver without the off ball movement

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I mean dude... you saw him drop 40 points several times. His team isn't talented much at all.

He pushed them to 6 last year, and 7 this year.

I don't see the point in posts like these.
I don’t see the fukkin point in posts comparing him to Jordan and saying he’s got the league on lock when he can’t even close out a 3-2 series :dahell:

“forty points :gladbron:

dame dropped 55 and has multiple fukkin playoff series winning buzzer beaters. But because he’s not white, he doesn’t have the media riding his dikk

:camby:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
through no fault of his own I knew early on it was going to take a few years for me to really root for Luka

but if he just turned down PG13 on the jersey swap I'm officially a fan

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I really don't see mitchell lighting the Clips up like Luka did. Gobert gets exposed in the playoffs consistently. :unimpressed:

yea he didn't even really shoot well in the 1st round either...so replace Brooks wit Kawhi & PG, Batum...it will be the reemergence of ol 30 for 30

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu bu Luka needs help

No. How about plays off the ball instead of only passing when he can get an assist
Look at that roster. Why in the HELL would you want a playmaker like Luka to play off ball? Literally makes no sense, the team has no other playmaker and haven't had once since he's been there. Yall some causals forreal. You can't objectively watch this mavs team and think Luka is anywhere close to being the problem. Yall just be saying shyt :mjtf:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Yall doing too much. Dude played phenomenal but you aren't winning out west with his supporting cast. Just not happening.
folks ain't tryna hear that when it comes to other stars who have to carry their franchise

what makes counterfeit.doncic different¿

:mjpls: