• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Mavs will learn from this and come back better in the future.

When you have a team down 2-0 and later 3-2 you have to take care of business, win, and close out.

I hear about a guy like LeBron spending 1.5 million on his body in the off season, Luka is going to have to start taking his off season and in season conditioning seriously like that. Him getting tired late in the second half of games have possibly costed his team two ball games.

Dallas needs to try to move that Kristaps contract but it will be hard without taking on some other bad contracts and giving up assets like Hardaway Jr. and possibly Finney Smith.

Management has some decisions to make. Carlisle was messing up with his rotations but it’s ironic the Mavs took the Clippers to 7, because the Clippers are a much more talented ball team from top to bottom.

Hardaway is a free agent.

Mavs have no 1st round pick due to Porzingis trade. No 2nd round pick due to Reddikk trade.

Carlisle should coach as long as he wants. He is a terrific HC.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I think it'll still be an easier series not having a guy light you up for 40 and 10 assists every game and having to deal with a 7'4" monster of a man.

Utah has a lot less guys who can penetrate, you just gotta stop the 3 ball and do a respectable job on Mitchell.
Gobert and Donovan Mitchell don't exist now?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Clarkson , Ingles, and Bod can all get to the rack. Jazz have much better ball movement. And Ingles is Pandemic P daddy.

Well Ingles and Bogdanovic get to the rack off pumps due to the threat of the 3 ball, but I think the Clips have enough athletic bodies to keep up with them and keep them out of the paint. Clarkson is the guy who can wreck havoc, but he's often inefficient.

I think the Clips match up well, personally. Not convinced Royce O'Neal is doing a good job on Kawhi.