• Mavs in 6

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Man here we go. I love the hot takes. Luka is a good player. Lue needs to do a better job of coaching, Luka can drop 50 a game in lose if I’m a coach. U supposed to have all these dawgs on defensive then let them play defense, you have the deepest team in basketball then so what if some players pick up fouls. I am not doubling Luka and letting fenny smith, and tim hardway jr get busy. That’s who beat us today, just man up! Being to deep is a gift and a curse. Hard for players to get a rhythm. I don’t trust Reggie Jackson. Norris has to play better. Zu was murdered in the pick and roll. Miss free throws also hurt. Clippers win this 4-2 but not a good look to start a series.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Man here we go. I love the hot takes. Luka is a good player. Lue needs to do a better job of coaching, Luka can drop 50 a game in lose if I’m a coach. U supposed to have all these dawgs on defensive then let them play defense, you have the deepest team in basketball then so what if some players pick up fouls. I am not doubling Luka and letting fenny smith, and tim hardway jr get busy. That’s who beat us today, just man up! Being to deep is a gift and a curse. Hard for players to get a rhythm. I don’t trust Reggie Jackson. Norris has to play better. Zu was murdered in the pick and roll. Miss free throws also hurt. Clippers win this 4-2 but not a good look to start a series.

Nah y'all are losing this series if everyone stays healthy.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better get they shyt together mavs got nothing to lose

:rudy:

We(Mavs) aren't some overnight sensation. This is a 4/5 matchup. Clips aren't that better than us, if at all. They have more playoff experience on the court but we got talent and a top tier playoff coach with a great scheme/foundation

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Mavs will probably be cold in Game 2. They are a streaky shooting team.

I can see KP bouncing back, Luka with another 25+ 7+ and 7+ and the rest of the guys not hitting shots.

Mavs turned it over more today too. Clippers took care of the ball. But couldn't get stops in last 3 min. It was 100-100.