Unverified reports that Jim Cornette's head just exploded like he was in the movie Scanners

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Like I said, it’s a dude wrestling in a ballroom in front of 25 people, shyt not even on TV, do you realize the goofy shyt that goes on at non-televised wrestling shows? :what:

Y’all realiy expecting these armory feds to have complex characters and storylines :laff:

Yes, Pizza Man is corny as hell, funny but corny but shyt he ain’t killing the business, if Gigi Dolin shoving a tampon in somebody’s mouth didn’t kill the biz then idk what will.
Who said anything about "complex characters & storylines"?

You think Ric Flair & Dusty Rhodes had "complex storylines"?

You think Bruno Sammartino had "complex storylines"?:dahell:

Gigi Dolan stuffing a tampon in someones mouth was stupid as fukk, too.

Why the fukk do y'all use universally maligned horrible shyt to justify more horrible shyt?:heh:
What a dumb ass take :dead:

Wrestling is dudes in spandex doing a fake fight with a predetermined finish. It’s no cornier than any other wrestling match. Truth be told anyone watching wrestling over the age of 13 is corny. I just come here to look at threads about old school wrestlers. I ain’t watched the shyt since 2003.
That's ridiculous and just shows you how corny and illinformed about history you are.

90% of wrasslin's audience was adults, including senior citizens until Vince "cartooned" it up in the 1980s.

Hell, even now, the median age of WWE viewers is 50

Just watch video of wrassling in the '60s & '70s when Dusty, Flair, and Harley Race are performing and show me the 10 year olds, genius.:gucci:
That’s subjective. Obviously people found this dude funny. :ld:
People find Lil' dikky funny

People find Lili Singh funny.

People like Nickelback.

People are stupid. :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
HEre's another Reddit reply from that AMA. Didn't gain any traction with other Redditors though so could be someone just saying some shyt

"How do you feel about the Party World Rasslin accusations about how you handled keeping an abuser on the roster and firing the victims support group as performers faster than the abuser himself?"