Unverified reports that Jim Cornette's head just exploded like he was in the movie Scanners

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There have been Bushwhackers, Deadmen, Zombies, Clowns, Turkeys, male Cheerleaders, Trash Men, a mentally ill grown man, and a fat man shoving his ass in people’s faces and wrestling has turned out fine…

WWF had garbage men and plumbers wrestling the 90s

why not a PIZZA MAN :yeshrug:
That sucked THEN and this sucks NOW. you're playing yourself with that comparison. TRASH is TRASH. and this is TRASH.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That sucked THEN and this sucks NOW. you're playing yourself with that comparison. TRASH is TRASH. and this is TRASH.

Like I said, it’s a dude wrestling in a ballroom in front of 25 people, shyt not even on TV, do you realize the goofy shyt that goes on at non-televised wrestling shows? :what:

Y’all realiy expecting these armory feds to have complex characters and storylines :laff:

Yes, Pizza Man is corny as hell, funny but corny but shyt he ain’t killing the business, if Gigi Dolin shoving a tampon in somebody’s mouth didn’t kill the biz then idk what will.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So corny.

nikkaz can shyt on Cornette til they're blue in the face, but this type of corny ass shyt is lame as fukk and the people who enjoy it are lame as fukk and actively hurt wrestling's ability to become more mainstream & not be taken as a pure joke in America.

What a dumb ass take :dead:

Wrestling is dudes in spandex doing a fake fight with a predetermined finish. It’s no cornier than any other wrestling match. Truth be told anyone watching wrestling over the age of 13 is corny. I just come here to look at threads about old school wrestlers. I ain’t watched the shyt since 2003.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Comedy acts been a stable of wrestling for decades, but somehow weirdos get pissed when something new pops up. Miserable Lil' Jimmy Cornette mu fukkas. :mjlol:
Nothing wrong with "comedy", but all comedy aint good comedy.
qmvho9r.png