Unsolved Mysteries- What do you think?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm intrigued by mysteries like many people are. Here are some that I would like to see your opinions of.

1962 escape from Alcatraz.
Do you think that the men survived? There is no evidence saying they didn't for sure. Also no trace of them has ever been found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1962_Alcatraz_escape
The June 1962 Alcatraz escape was a prison escape attempt by American criminals Clarence Anglin, John Anglin and Frank Morris to leave Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island using an inflatable raft. The FBI's investigation was unable to determine whether the three men successfully escaped or died in the attempt.[2]

100px-John_Anglin.jpg
100px-Clarence_Anglin.jpg
100px-Frank_Morris.jpg

Jack the Ripper
How do you think he got away with this?
Jack the Ripper
is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name originated in a letter written by someone claiming to be the murderer that was widely disseminated in the media. The letter is widely believed to have been a hoax, and may have been written by a journalist in a deliberate attempt to heighten interest in the story. Within the crime case files as well as journalistic accounts the killer was known as "the Whitechapel Murderer" as well as "Leather Apron".
220px-JacktheRipper1888.jpg

Bermuda Triangle

Not really a mystery to me but for some people it is
The Bermuda triangle is an area of water in the North Atlantic Ocean in which a large number of planes and boats have gone missing in mysterious circumstances. Over the years many explanations have been put forward for the disappearances, including bad weather, alien abductions, time warps, and suspension of the laws of physics.
have
Although substantial documentation exists to show that many of the reports been exaggerated, there is still no explanation for the unusually large number of disappearances in the area.

Amelia Earhart
Bigfoot
Lochness monster

are some other mysteries for some people. What are your thoughts?

Add on if you can think of other ones.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bodies were never found though.
A few bodies in the bottom of the sea in 1962? I'm not surprised they didn't find any bodies.

8 track tapes weren't even invented until 1964. What kind of technology would they have had to find the bodies?

It's 2014 and they can't even find a goddamn plane in the ocean.

:skip:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Not my favorite unsolved mysteries. I'll be back with some interesting ones, if I remember.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't think the Alcatraz dudes survived. Rough as those waters were they were probably taken out to sea and drowned. Amelia probably crashed in the ocean and during that time how were they ever gonna find wreckage. Bigfoot, Loch Ness are just :duck: and as far as the Bermuda Triangle is concerned who knows.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper

In 1971, Cooper hijacked a plane in Seattle. Demanded $200,000 (equivalent to $1,160,000 in 2014) and 4 parachutes. When he got it, he released the passengers, took off again with the pilots and 1 flight attendant...then jumped 45 minutes after takeoff....never to be seen or heard from again.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

In 1971, Cooper hijacked a plane in Seattle. Demanded $200,000 (equivalent to $1,160,000 in 2014) and 4 parachutes. When he got it, he released the passengers, took off again with the pilots and 1 flight attendant...then jumped 45 minutes after takeoff....never to be seen or heard from again.

That got dam inflation is the real unsolved mystery that we need to handle

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

:laugh: didnt he show up in prisin break as the old man with the cat?

edit: yeah this guy http://prisonbreak.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Westmoreland

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That got dam inflation is the real unsolved mystery that we need to handle
:russ:

Man, when my mom came to this country in the 70s, monthly rent was like $90 a month, breh.
And yes, this is in NY. Not NYC, but that was still dirt cheap for the suburbs.

Now, I can't find anything around here for less than $1,500

:sadcam:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm intrigued by mysteries like many people are. Here are some that I would like to see your opinions of.

1962 escape from Alcatraz.
Do you think that the men survived? There is no evidence saying they didn't for sure. Also no trace of them has ever been found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1962_Alcatraz_escape
The June 1962 Alcatraz escape was a prison escape attempt by American criminals Clarence Anglin, John Anglin and Frank Morris to leave Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary on Alcatraz Island using an inflatable raft. The FBI's investigation was unable to determine whether the three men successfully escaped or died in the attempt.[2]

100px-John_Anglin.jpg
100px-Clarence_Anglin.jpg
100px-Frank_Morris.jpg

Jack the Ripper
How do you think he got away with this?
Jack the Ripper
is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name originated in a letter written by someone claiming to be the murderer that was widely disseminated in the media. The letter is widely believed to have been a hoax, and may have been written by a journalist in a deliberate attempt to heighten interest in the story. Within the crime case files as well as journalistic accounts the killer was known as "the Whitechapel Murderer" as well as "Leather Apron".
220px-JacktheRipper1888.jpg

Bermuda Triangle

Not really a mystery to me but for some people it is
The Bermuda triangle is an area of water in the North Atlantic Ocean in which a large number of planes and boats have gone missing in mysterious circumstances. Over the years many explanations have been put forward for the disappearances, including bad weather, alien abductions, time warps, and suspension of the laws of physics.
have
Although substantial documentation exists to show that many of the reports been exaggerated, there is still no explanation for the unusually large number of disappearances in the area.

Amelia Earhart
Bigfoot
Lochness monster

are some other mysteries for some people. What are your thoughts?

Add on if you can think of other ones.
i heard jack the ripper immigrated to Boston after the murders to evade arrest.

My favorite unsolved mysteries are the Nazca Lines- giant sculptures in Peru built by indigenous peoples hundreds and hundreds of years ago, which can only be viewed from above. What are their purpose?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines
nazca3.jpg

nazcamonk.jpg

nazca-lines-hummingbird.jpg

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
They say Jack the ripper was done by multiple people and they were all aligned with powers that be. Think I read something that masons might of had something to do with it.