I think someone died in the apartment next to mine

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Op, did it also smell like death? Only one thing smells like death, and it's death. You'd know.
But the smelling like shyt, was the guy an alcoholic? I've seen where a guy intentionally drank himself to death, and he had puked, pissed, and shat EVERYWHERE over a several days' span.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
First thing I'd do is knock on my neighbors door. If they don't answer, and you don't hear any movement, call the property manager back and let them know either them, or you arw calling the police for a wellness check. That smell is disgusting and doesn't go away. I work by a building that must have a dead mouse or something in the walls. shyt has smelled rancid for over 3 years. They mask it with heavy cologne. Imagine a major city like Toronto having a building right beside its biggest train station, where people come in from all over North America, reeking of a dead body and cologne. It's wild. And they haven't done shyt about in that time. Just douse the floor with more cologne daily. But you know there is a cadaver in those walls...

Good luck man. shytty situation. Hopefully they aren't dead, but that smell is usually a clear giveaway. And flies... That's a health hazard.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waiting for the spin thread

OP did the murder himself and is making this thread so that he can seem innocent when he gets arrested for it and investigators seize his computer. :ufdup:
Yup. This is the spin thread.

tenor.gif

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
First thing I'd do is knock on my neighbors door. If they don't answer, and you don't hear any movement, call the property manager back and let them know either them, or you arw calling the police for a wellness check. That smell is disgusting and doesn't go away. I work by a building that must have a dead mouse or something in the walls. shyt has smelled rancid for over 3 years. They mask it with heavy cologne. Imagine a major city like Toronto having a building right beside its biggest train station, where people come in from all over North America, reeking of a dead body and cologne. It's wild. And they haven't done shyt about in that time. Just douse the floor with more cologne daily. But you know there is a cadaver in those walls...

Good luck man. shytty situation. Hopefully they aren't dead, but that smell is usually a clear giveaway. And flies... That's a health hazard.
I knocked on the door, no answer. The door was unlocked. I opened the door and the apartment is completely empty except for a bunch of fast food wrappers. No carpet, no fridge and no stove.

I went further down the hallway and the hall makes another bend towards an emergency exit door. There's a huge pile of shyt in the corner and more fast food wrappers
:scust:

Some homeless person must have gotten into the building been down there and did that

No wonder the maintenance man was all panicky. He doesn't want to clean up the shyt pile
:francis: at least nobody's dead. But they gotta get on this. Just talked to the apt manager again and he sounds pissed, he said he's on his way over to see it for himself.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I knocked on the door, no answer. The door was unlocked. I opened the door and the apartment is completely empty except for a bunch of fast food wrappers. No carpet, no fridge and no stove.

I went further down the hallway and the hall makes another bend towards an emergency exit door. There's a huge pile of shyt in the corner and more fast food wrappers

Some homeless person must have gotten into the building been down there and did that

No wonder the maintenance man was all panicky. He doesn't want to clean up the shyt pile
:francis: at least nobody's dead. But they gotta get on this. Just talked to the apt manager again and he sounds pissed, he said he's on his way over to see it for himself.
breh do you mean actual shyt?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

that's a shytty situation breh,, please keep up us updated !
and thanks for the update