I think someone died in the apartment next to mine

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
In 2019 old dude in the crib next to me died. He had to be in his early 60s maybe.

But if you saw him he looked like a scruffy old white homeless dude by how he dressed — and had the beard to match lol.

In 5 years maybe I saw him 5 times.

Dude would pay his rent 4 months at a time just to avoid people. He lived alone in a 3 bedroom apt. From what I hear, he was a teacher and one day got hit my a car and kinda took a weird turn from there. He became a recluse. Mail would pile up outside the door.

One day the landlord pulls up knocking on his door and there was no response. So he asked this retired cop from the other side of the building to help and they opened the door. Dude was on the floor dead. It was January and cold here in the city — and a couple of his windows were open — so we didn’t smell anything. They said he was prolly dead at least a week. Cops came to make sure it wasn’t foul play.

There was a hard time finding any family members but eventual one of his random nephews that never fųcked with him came to clean the apt (the guy was a hoarder). They pulled tons of junk out of there.

But the real reason was to see if he had $$$ stashed. The old man apparently had like $350k left behind so the nephew (and his wife) didn’t want a cleaning crew to go there and find any valuables.