Unsolicited dikk Pics

Do you like to recieve unsolicited dikk pics?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Depends On What It Looks Like

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does that do for you, especially if you already know what the woman's breasts look like?

For me personally I just really like breast :manny:

But in general, or I guess I should say personally speaking it means;

1) Shes horny, so you can expect to get it in ASA you see your girl.
2) Your on her mind, if its your girl its reassuring that she's thinking about you through out the day and not other random nikkas. If its not your girl that mean that she's ready to let you smash and outta all the dudes she coulda sent it too. You got it.
3) Its keeps things spicy, not saying it should happen all the time. But every couple months or so its a nice lil surprise.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
For me personally I just really like breast :manny:

But in general, or I guess I should say personally speaking it means;

1) Shes horny, so you can expect to get it in ASA you see your girl.
2) Your on her mind, if its your girl its reassuring that she's thinking about you through out the day and not other random nikkas. If its not your girl that mean that she's ready to let you smash and outta all the dudes she coulda sent it too. You got it.
3) Its keeps things spicy, not saying it should happen all the time. But every couple months or so its a nice lil surprise.

lol that all makes sense.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
:patrice:

But if a dude is everything you wanted, but he has a lil dikk he's inevitably gonna get cascaded into the friendzone. So, in theory wouldn't it be better to get it out the way early in conversation
thinkin.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only sent pics when requested or when I'm dealing with a lady I see nothing more as than just a nut. Period. If you get a dikk pic, you aint shyt to me.

:yeshrug: