Unsolicited dikk Pics

Do you like to recieve unsolicited dikk pics?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Depends On What It Looks Like

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

PM me ur snapchat. I'll send u a dikkpic. Warning: It is somewhat cac sized.
I don't have snapchat send it to my pm.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
No. A dikk pic does nothing for me. I literally get the :rudy: face if a guy sends me one. There's nothing hot about it. I can go on the net and find a million dikk pics.

Plus, the visual of a guy trying to find the right angle and position for his dikk before taking the picture leaves me :dead:

In conclusion, don't send me fukking dikk pics.

Daps
Nah, if I don't know you like that, it's not appreciated. All my friends and I do is forward them to each other for commentary and general entertainment.

A dikk I'm involved with is different. Then I like a nice visual reminder.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I thought this was going to turn into dikkgate part 2 :ohhh: and didn't want to miss the fukkery and the apologies, but real talk, dudes really be sending ass shots???? :mjhee:

I never got the whole dikk pick thing anyways especially on here

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
No too soon and it says to me that's all he has to offer and/or he's thirsty. Seriously, out of everything I wanna first know about u, connection, sense of humor, personality...BAM! Muh dyck!!!
It makes me pity him. You are not the sum of ur penis although our society and even some women have tried their best to make some men feel that way...
maybe sex is all you have to offer :yeshrug::manny: it aint always on the nikka

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
This shows how different men and women are, we would take random tit pics all day, any day and be mad appreciative.

:dead:
You whats crazy, call me crazy or naive but I truly thought the contest thread in the TLR would do numbers. Considering what I hear from the ladies on hear of guys sending unsolicited material. I though if it was done with a purpose it would be better. I guess not :manny: . Guys like sending stuff for free, maybe?