Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witcher 3 is highly overrated and boring af. Spent 20 hours to figure out this game is a chore. Controls are clunky as shyt, main character has the personality of a door knob. He's as generic of a cac protagonist as you can possibly get. The game world while graphically beautiful is uninteresting af. Nothing about Gwent seems remotely appealing, skipped that whole segment.
:hhh: miss me with that card mini game shyt, I wanna slice nikkas up not play that nerdy shyt.

Western rpgs are boring in general.. always some post-apocalyptic, steam-punk or lord of the rings/game of thrones simulator. shyt is :zzz: status.

Skill based shooters > Progression based.
unlocking perks and parts of my gun through xp is what killing the shooter genre. I wanna rush to a location on the map and pick it up or fight somebody for their gun like the old days.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dark Souls series is trash. The games that span off it were better.

Witcher 3 has a decent story with medicore combat. If they took combat from any other game to replace it, it would have been a game worth a goty award.

Zombie games are overdone, there other plot themes to do.

Content over difficulty

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloodborne is one of the worst looking games/has the worst gameplay out of any overhyped game this gen...

Dark Souls series is trash. The games that span off it were better.

Witcher 3 has a decent story with medicore combat. If they took combat from any other game to replace it, it would have been a game worth a goty award.

:mjcry: delete dis