Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cleanliness is next to godliness.
I can take you under my wing too.

So much to teach.
:wow:
Black people the cleanist people on this planet. We been taught you heathens and still are about wash clothes/showering today. The more things change...

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Maybe.

But see here’s the thing.
NIMBYism to me suggests that a person likes something but not in their back yard.

I don’t particularly like graffiti anywhere.

Though I have conceded that some murals are beautiful. 90% of it…the tags and so forth…are objectively bad.

The fact YOU find them bad doesn't mean they are. And that's even assuming their point was to be esthetically pleasing, which maybe wasn't the point to begin with anyway:yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people the cleanist people on this planet. We been taught you heathens and still are about wash clothes/showering today. The more things change...
I’m not talking about black people. I’m talking about graffiti.

:picard:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Politician.
You’re not addressing the OP.
You’re answering the post you think I made.

Congress would be proud.

:wow:
You cacs will do anything for engagement on here. People legit telling you how dumb and anti black this thread was from the jump. I just wonder how long others will still be roped in with your veiled racism. It's tired :russell:

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cacs will do anything for engagement on here. People legit telling you how dumb and anti black this thread was from the jump. I just wonder how long others will still be roped in with your veiled racism. It's tired :russell:
I don’t see how it’s veiled racism given that I said even Banksy crap wasn’t art.

Graffiti in Germany isn’t art.
MS-13 crap isn’t art.

But this is typical on the coli.
You can twist anything to be anti-this or anti-that to serve your “them vs us” pathetic mentality.

You could have just disagreed.
Or you could have countered my view as others have in this thread by highlighting differences between tagging and graffiti. Or posting examples of graffiti having been done well, as others have.

Instead you chose the lowest hanging fruit for internet daps.
Sad.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t see how it’s veiled racism given that I said even Banksy crap wasn’t art.

Graffiti in Germany isn’t art.
MS-13 crap isn’t art.

But this is typical on the coli.
You can twist anything to be anti-this or anti-that to serve your “them vs us” pathetic mentality.

You could have just disagreed.
Or you could have countered my view as others have in this thread by highlighting differences between tagging and graffiti. Or posting examples of graffiti having been done well, as others have.

Instead you chose the lowest hanging fruit for internet daps.
Sad.
This is what you do all the time goofy. I'm not the first person to come in here to say these things. I'm just confirming to those unaware that they are right in their assumptions. Why should anyone waste their time arguing with such a dumb and obviously slanted( :mjpls: ) view? Again you cacs love the attention on here and love to waste time denigrating black culture. We're not here for it. Thank goodness

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what you do all the time goofy. I'm not the first person to come in here to say these things. I'm just confirming to those unaware that they are right in their assumptions. Why should anyone waste their time arguing with such a dumb and obviously slanted( :mjpls: ) view? Again you cacs love the attention on here and love to waste time denigrating black culture. We're not here for it. Thank goodness
😴