United Airlines Boeing 737 lands in Oregon after losing panel in mid-air

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Floodgates are open now. Can't think of one positive thing I've seen about Boeing in the media this entire week. Happy it landed without incident.

But I wonder where that missing panel is going to show up.

Third time this year something named Boeing has some shyt falling from the sky.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tmp-name-3-603-1682361049-0_dblbig.jpg

yikes...again?!?!?!

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Dawg wtf is happening with Boeing?! It’s like they have at least 2 emergencies/scandals a week now

Allow me. Get you popcorn ready and bring yourself up to speed. The company has been doing some interesting (I.e. dangerous) stuff for a while now, all in the name of money. Unlike when we see other sectors try stuff like this, companies in the industrial sector - those making our vehicles and aircraft - play with people's lives when they start cutting corners to save a buck and boost profits.

Second video just came out on this Tuesday and includes the January incident. If the fukkery persists, maybe they'll make another edition.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dawg wtf is happening with Boeing?! It’s like they have at least 2 emergencies/scandals a week now

If you watched the Boeing documentary you knew this was coming. They've been putting money over quality for years

AAAABT3aEQlM0HiBaCQGCElNaAua8_Jh_SEfOuEQhshw7mxsX_abjsi17V-vSTaiRPOZEiS9fW5PZRUibrbtwAFvyCciB9MmXc4M_W52KUbjL0MHuUF5qi08yRwVEQWcdSZkCrsQCQ.jpg

Please watch it!

I'm going to PR next month. Made sure the plane I'm on was not from Boeing

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Boeing was once known for safety and engineering. But critics say an emphasis on profits changed that.

So how in the world did the company whose brand was once synonymous with safety become mired in reputational disaster – to the point where at least one travel site has a feature that allows passengers to avoid Boeing 737 Max planes altogether.

Experts and critics say that Boeing’s woes have been years in the making, some pointing to the result of a shift in corporate culture that started at the top and put profits ahead of the safety and engineering prowess for which it was once praised, placing not only its future, but the passengers on its planes, at grave risk.