Unfunny Twitter cac tries to clown a breh librarian

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I don't see anything weird this dude just really excited about the library and want to see more young people in there. People excited for alot more things that are harmful so don't see the issue. Libby with my Kindle has been a godsend for me though. I've read quite a few books this year but really want to read alot more in 2024.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Fukk it, I’m getting a library card :ehh:
I got a library card for every Parish/County I lived in.

In Shreveport when I was 6 I got my 1st library card cause my folks couldn't do the scholastic book fair. So my Grants told me a way where I can read as many books as I want for FREE. Caddo Parish Library off of Jewella was my clubhouse. Until the Librarian caught me reading a book on pin up art....:francis:R.I.P Mrs Beadreau...but even in death a bytch for snitching on me to my Grants:hubie:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
:scust:I’d stomp the shyt out of that cac.

God forbid (black) people be passionate about shyt that ain’t money, the gym or status etc.

Edit: That cac is Alt-Right, I’d empty the clip on him

Yeah im going give him the clicks he wants.

*NOT

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Did it backfire? The engagement on that post = $$ thanks to Elon's blue check bullshyt. These white boys deliberately make weird or bigoted tweets against black people/women/whoever just so that a bunch of people can quote tweet it and increase the views.

Shout out to library breh though. I went to the library a couple times this year just to get a change of scenery while doing some work. Had a blast. Went a lot as a kid. I remember when the new Goosebumbs books would drop at the library and all the kids would be there picking them up lol.