Unexpected songs the hood fukked wit heavy. This will determine the perpetrators on here. Lol.

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
I like a lot of the songs posted because I just like music in general, but to say the hood was rocking with some of these is wild.

Some songs are just too big to ignore so they'll get burn regardless, but only like 1% of these songs could be bumping out somebody whip without a :dahell: look & thats maybe if In Living Color parodied it (:flabbynsick:), if the video had some black people or if we straight up thought the artist was black.

These is songs YOU listened to in the hood.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Can definitely see Detriot fukkin wit this for some reason
We actually grew up on all genres out here. That’s why we got many rap styles here. Hip Hop, Backpack rap, Street Rappers, dopeman Raps, Poetic nikkas, etc.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood people wanting to be from the hood…or at least perceived to be from the hood, 🤣, shhit is weird…they def do exist tho. Nigs put value in the wrong things man…

The obvious choice is Phil Collins “In The Air Tonight”.

“Tom’s Diner” was a knock when I was a kid.

Eminem was buzzin when he first came out…everybody was checking for it. He eventually lost the hood but nigs was on it the first album no question. “My Name Is..”