Undocumented immigrants in California could have a new path to homeownership

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
embarrassing :huhldup:

"bu bu bu they're just here to do jobs americans won't" :mjlol:
SAN DIEGO, CA -- Undocumented immigrants contribute roughly $3 billion in taxes to California each year, over $1.5 billion of which goes to county coffers.

Besides, it's people like you, who think and look like you, who ruined this country, so you should shut the fukk up for once. I hate how this racist animal gets to sit on here and whine and bytch and moan about everyone but people like him who's causing all of the problems in the first place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SAN DIEGO, CA -- Undocumented immigrants contribute roughly $3 billion in taxes to California each year, over $1.5 billion of which goes to county coffers.

Besides, it's people like you, who think and look like you, who ruined this country, so you should shut the fukk up for once. I hate how this racist animal gets to sit on here and whine and bytch and moan about everyone but people like him who's causing all of the problems.
california just ran a 73 billion dollar deficit in a year, you fukking clown :mjlol: in no small part due to taking care of masses of illegal immigrants, who don't contribute nearly what they require in services

did you just try to throw 3 billion dollars at a 73 billion dollar deficit :laff:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
They're going to be the second group of immigrants in recent decades that will be 4-5 adults to a household, parking their rusted, oil-leaking vehicle front of your house as overflow, their yard looking like garbage, bragging about being 1st Generation homeowners and lying through their teeth about not needing "mommy or big daddys governments money" :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Besides, it's people like you, who think and look like you, who ruined this country, so you should shut the fukk up for once. I hate how this racist animal gets to sit on here and whine and bytch and moan about everyone but people like him who's causing all of the problems in the first place.
Dems are losing so badly on immigration, thanks to emotional clowns like you, that they're finally rescinding Sanctuary City statuses before the election :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
california just ran a 73 billion dollar deficit in a year, you fukking clown :mjlol: in no small part due to taking care of masses of illegal immigrants, who don't contribute nearly what they require in services

did you just try to throw 3 billion dollars at a 73 billion dollar deficit :laff:

Your "no small part" claim is meaningless w/o actual number to support it. The article you quoted support anything you said.

No, you're just being your usual dishonest self. I'm trying to show you how migrants contribute positively to the economy through participation in the labor force, starting businesses, and by paying taxes. I'm showing you how they contribute to economic growth and aren't just a drain on the system. Following your logic, everyone is a drain, because what they contribute into the system isn't always equal to what the state expends on various services.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your "no small part" claim is meaningless w/o actual number to support it. The article you quoted support anything you said.

No, you're just being your usual dishonest self. I'm trying to show you how migrants contribute positively to the economy through participation in the labor force, starting businesses, and by paying taxes. I'm showing you how they contribute to economic growth and aren't just a drain on the system. Following your logic, everyone is a drain, because what they contribute into the system isn't always equal to what the state expends on various services.
if they paid in 3 billion, and cost 20, they're a burden

if they're taking housing from citizens in the highest demand, worst housing market in america, they're a burden

you're a buffoon. what the fukk has this mass of illegal immigrants done for poor americans who are already here?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't this better than new york city spending 8 million dollars a day to house them tho

i can't imagine that many undocumented immigrants can really afford to buy a house anywhere where people want to live, but maybe i know nothing about the undocumented labor game

:patrice:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
isn't this better than new york city spending 8 million dollars a day to house them tho

i can't imagine that many undocumented immigrants can really afford to buy a house anywhere where people want to live, but maybe i know nothing about the undocumented labor game

:patrice:
Still driving up housing costs and driving down wages. Bad all the way around.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still driving up hosing costs and driving down wages. Bad all the way around.
i still think we demonize the wrong people.

the immigrant (not the ones who are criminals committing violence in our country) is not the one that is the real problem here.

it's the one who hires them, the one who gives them a reason to be here and to even have the capital to qualify to buy a house and drive up housing costs.

that's who needs to be targeted by the law, then we can deal with the people who are already here, but it's never targeted that way.

shyt is all the way fukked up and no one wants to fix it or address it properly.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i still think we demonize the wrong people.

the immigrant (not the ones who are criminals committing violence in our country) is not the one that is the real problem here.

it's the one who hires them, the one who gives them a reason to be here and to even have the capital to qualify to buy a house and drive up housing costs.

that's who needs to be targeted by the law, then we can deal with the people who are already here, but it's never targeted that way.

shyt is all the way fukked up and no one wants to fix it or address it properly.
All of 'em. :camby: Last thing we need are more people draining resources.