52%
JP: 9 out of 17
Judging |-------------------------------------------------| Perceiving
|
52%
Your Personality type is INFP

Sounds about right

Portrait of an INFP - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
(Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition)
The Idealist

As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it. Most INFPs will avoid impersonal analysis, although some have developed this ability and are able to be quite logical. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.

INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.

INFPs who function in their well-developed sides can accomplish great and wonderful things, which they will rarely give themselves credit for. Some of the great, humanistic catalysts in the world have been INFPs.

Jungian functional preference ordering:

Dominant: Introverted Feeling
Auxiliary: Extraverted Intuition
Tertiary: Introverted Sensing
Inferior: Extraverted Thinking

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Personality type results
EI: 13 out of 17
Extrovert |-------------------------------------------------| Introvert
|
76%
SN: 6 out of 17
Sensation |-------------------------------------------------| iNtuition
|
35%
TF: 7 out of 17
Thinking |-------------------------------------------------| Feeling
|
41%
JP: 11 out of 17
|
64%

Your Personality type is ISTP

ISTPs are action-oriented. They are fearless, impulsive and crave excitement (nope). They like tools and instruments, and often become technical experts (yep). 5% of the total population.

ISTP's value privacy and sometimes keep important issues to themselves (yep). Their concern for the present moment and their inability to recognize the importance of setting goals, often leads them into conflict with authority (nope). Being action-oriented, ISTP's react against restrictions — which typically causes the controls placed on them to increase (nope). In these situations, boredom can quickly set in and the ISTP may experience feelings of internal emptiness (nope). Overly regulated situations cause ISTP's stress (nope). In such situations, ISTP's either attempt to flee or turn to fight their adversary face-to-face (nope).

The ISTP's form of retaliation can be characterized as defiling what other people value (nope). The ISTP violates rules and regulations that protect individual rights in retaliation for the lost opportunities and freedom that the ISTP believes they have had to endure (hell no). Getting even stimulates them and a renewed sense of excitement emerges from the risks of revenge and the expression of outrage (nope). If stress continues, ISTP's will put what remaining freedom they have left in jeopardy by rebelling further (once again, hell no).

Careers

This lists represent careers and jobs people of your type tend to enjoy doing. The job requirements are similar to the personality tendencies of your personality type. It is important to remember that this is not a list of all the jobs possible. And it is very important to remember that people can, and frequently do, fill jobs that are dissimilar to their personality... this happens all the time...and sometimes works out quite well.

surveyor - meh
fire fighter - nope
private investigator - nope
pilot - nope, I hate heights
police officer - fukk the police
purchasing agent - eh
chiropractor - nope
medical technician - yep
securities analyst - yep
computer repair person - yep
race car driver - nope, I hate driving
computer programmer - yep
electrical engineer - I was a ChemE major.... the chemistry aspect was great, the engineering was boring as hell
legal secretary - hell no
coach/trainer - yep
commercial artist - meh
carpenter - nope
paralegal - hell no
dental assistant - nope
radiological technician - maybe
marine biologist - (was actually thinking about majoring in this in college LOL)
software developer - yep

Giselle

Daps
I had to take these kinds of test multiple times at school.

I think I usually get intp

Giselle

Daps
Personality type results
EI: 10 out of 17
|
58%
SN: 12 out of 17
|
70%
TF: 8 out of 17
|
47%
JP: 12 out of 17
|
70%

Your Personality type is INTP

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
ISTP without a doubt.
Careers:
Police and Detective Work
Forensic Pathologists
Computer Programmers, System Analysts
Engineers
Carpenters
Mechanics
Pilots, Drivers, Motorcyclists
Athletes
Entrepreneurs

I'm currently a computer science major. Looks like I won :jawalrus:

EDIT: Did the test and got INTP :beli:

EI: 14 out of 17
|
82%
SN: 10 out of 17
|
58%
TF: 5 out of 17
|
29%
JP: 12 out of 17
|
70%

Still got the career right though :manny:

Dont worry, ive taken the test a dozen times and 20% i test INTP myself, despite being an ISTP 80% of the other time.

Ive looked into it fairly deeply, and im venturing to guess you get stuck in whats called an Ni-Ti loop. You take in some information about a given situation for a period of time, and start overthinking something, and become incapable of making a judement call on some things.

Do you sometimes hesitate to speak because you are looking for the "EXACT" right words to say?

You probably also have a temper like no one can imagine too.

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Dont worry, ive taken the test a dozen times and 20% i test INTP myself, despite being an ISTP 80% of the other time.

Ive looked into it fairly deeply, and im venturing to guess you get stuck in whats called an Ni-Ti loop. You take in some information about a given situation for a period of time, and start overthinking something, and become incapable of making a judement call on some things.

Do you sometimes hesitate to speak because you are looking for the "EXACT" right words to say?

You probably also have a temper like no one can imagine too.

Quite often I do :ohhh:

I don't have a temper (used to when I was younger) but I do get irritated pretty easily

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Grinded it out again to finish it this time, shyt wasn't easy:
Personality type results
EI: 12 out of 17
|
70%
SN: 14 out of 17
|
82%
TF: 9 out of 17
|
52%
JP: 7 out of 17
|
41%

Your Personality type is INFJ
Please print this page and keep a copy for your records.

Definitions: The four pairs of preference alternatives above (Extrovert, iNtuitive etc.)

Description: Find out what your type means, which job is suitable for you, which type you are
most compatible with and more!

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
Personality type results
EI: 10 out of 17
|
58%
SN: 12 out of 17
|