Understanding Yourself

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
@IronFist

I don't agree with all of this. Some of the questions didn't have an answer that fit me and I ended up having to choose an extreme. My own beliefs are my own. I don't stress over shattered relationships. I have no problem cutting people off that deserve it :yeshrug: I don't like to hurt people tho. I also am not bottled down with emotion I can't function :wtf:

INFJ - Author

INFJ's are strongly driven to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, and ministers. 1% of the total population.
The agreeable nature and quiet personality of INFJ's makes them particularly vulnerable to hurt feelings. Distress within close relationships can shatter the INFJ. Like all NFs under stress, INFJ's feel fragmented and lost — as if they are acting out a part rather than simply being themselves. This disassociation can be related to physical symptoms for the INFJ, whether real or imagined. Feeling split off from their physical natures, INFJ's may become virtually immobilized by repressed feelings.

Although INFJ's may feel like remaining still and stationary until the chaos and confusion of a stressful situation dissipates, it would be best for them to actively sort out their needs from others. Being excessively cooperative and agreeable, the INFJ has a tendency to adopt values and beliefs of others as their own. When external conflicts grow, so does the INFJ's sense of personal disharmony. Disassociating themselves from others takes a great deal of effort for the INFJ.

career counselor
psychologist
educational consultant
special education teacher
librarian
artist
minister
playwright
novelist/poet
editor/art director
information-graphics...designer
HRM manager
merchandise planner
environmental lawyer
marketer
job analyst
mental health counselor
dietitian/nutritionist
research
educational consultant
architects
interpreter/translator

im the same as for as the beliefs/views, some of the statements in the excerpt surprise me. and some of the stuff dont fit me necessarily however the bold do, which is ironic to me. we'll talk more sweetheart

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
i might have to send this too a couple of females on my FB

do it, breh...the world is ours for the taking :banderas:

@IronFist

I don't agree with all of this. My own beliefs are my own. I don't stress over shattered relationships. I have no problem cutting people off that deserve it :yeshrug: I don't like to hurt people tho. I also am not bottled down with emotion I can't function :wtf:

INFJ - Author

INFJ's are strongly driven to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, and ministers. 1% of the total population.
The agreeable nature and quiet personality of INFJ's makes them particularly vulnerable to hurt feelings. Distress within close relationships can shatter the INFJ. Like all NFs under stress, INFJ's feel fragmented and lost — as if they are acting out a part rather than simply being themselves. This disassociation can be related to physical symptoms for the INFJ, whether real or imagined. Feeling split off from their physical natures, INFJ's may become virtually immobilized by repressed feelings.

Although INFJ's may feel like remaining still and stationary until the chaos and confusion of a stressful situation dissipates, it would be best for them to actively sort out their needs from others. Being excessively cooperative and agreeable, the INFJ has a tendency to adopt values and beliefs of others as their own. When external conflicts grow, so does the INFJ's sense of personal disharmony. Disassociating themselves from others takes a great deal of effort for the INFJ.

career counselor
psychologist
educational consultant
librarian
artist
minister
playwright
novelist/poet
editor/art director
HRM manager
merchandise planner
environmental lawyer
marketer
job analyst
mental health counselor
dietitian/nutritionist
research
educational consultant
architects
interpreter/translator

Mind if i answer,
Hi, we haven't talked before, but just wanted to formally introduce myself...

loveactually.gif

you may not be 100% but for the most part we are beautiful people...i dont stress over those relationships either or bottled down with emotion. i mean we are unique, but for the most part it should capture a part of you

:yeshrug:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
@IronFist

I don't agree with all of this. My own beliefs are my own. I don't stress over shattered relationships. I have no problem cutting people off that deserve it :yeshrug: I don't like to hurt people tho. I also am not bottled down with emotion I can't function :wtf:

INFJ - Author

career counselor
psychologist
educational consultant
librarian
artist
minister
playwright
novelist/poet
editor/art director
HRM manager
merchandise planner
environmental lawyer
marketer
job analyst
mental health counselor
dietitian/nutritionist
research
educational consultant
architects
interpreter/translator

*books flight to houston*

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Mind if i answer,

loveactually.gif

you may not be 100% but for the most part we are beautiful people...i dont stress over those relationships either or bottled down with emotion. i mean we are unique, but for the most part it should capture a part of you

brodee some of my ex's always say

"youre very difficult to get along with".(actually im easy-going as hell).....maybe this'll put things in the proper context for them

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
brodee some of my ex's always say

"youre very difficult to get along with".(actually im easy-going as hell).....maybe this'll put things in the proper context for them

breh,

4n0YX.gif

this is how it was and still is, some people be like you easy to get along and they compatible with me like mutha, but most including my fam act like its solving a rubix cube fukking with me...just be like boo, sweetie, whatcha you doing, if they aint doing much hit them with this and be like i just wanna know what my wifey be like and go from there and slide in yours if they seem like can fukks with it, you golden breh

Raava

Staff member
Daps

Mind if i answer,

loveactually.gif

:wow: :hug:

You know what...

You are right, it does. Those mentioned things just bothered me. Everything else fits me.

We are special breh

fist-pump.gif

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
breh,

4n0YX.gif

this is how it was and still is, some people be like you easy to get along and they compatible with me like mutha, but most including my fam act like its solving a rubix cube fukking with me...just be like boo, sweetie, whatcha you doing, if they aint doing much hit them with this and be like i just wanna know what my wifey be like and go from there and slide in yours if they seem like can fukks with it, you golden breh

you wild son lol the "rubix cube" thing is how a couple of females be like.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Personality type results
EI: 13 out of 17
Extrovert |---------------------------------------76%----------| Introvert
|
76%
SN: 8 out of 17
Sensation |-----------47%--------------------------------------| iNtuition
|
47%
TF: 8 out of 16
Thinking |--------------------------50%-----------------------| Feeling
|
50%
JP: 8 out of 17
Judging |-------------------------47%------------------------| Perceiving

Because your answers in one or more categories were split 50/50,
your personality type, ISXJ, (an 'X' represents a split), is not perfectly defined.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Personality type results
EI: 13 out of 17
Extrovert |---------------------------------------76%----------| Introvert
|
76%
SN: 8 out of 17
Sensation |-----------47%--------------------------------------| iNtuition
|
47%
TF: 8 out of 16
Thinking |--------------------------50%-----------------------| Feeling
|
50%
JP: 8 out of 17
Judging |-------------------------47%------------------------| Perceiving

Because your answers in one or more categories were split 50/50,
your personality type, ISXJ, (an 'X' represents a split), is not perfectly defined.

:leon: Ms Complex