undercover brother is an underrated comedy

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I remember seeing this in the theater.....and answering the OBSCURE AS fukk "Friends" trivia question out loud and without hesitation :dead:

People I was with assuming I'd seen the movie :heh:
:dead:

"He's ready"
neil-patrick-harris.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
breh alot of nikkas hated on this when it first came out

i remember being the only nikka who thought it was hilarious out of a group of about 20 nikkas that went to see it with me

Pootie Tang is another one i thought was funny as fukk that everybody i knew hated.nikkas actually wanted to walk out(no track1) halfway thru :snoop:
true. this, pootie, and ladies man are classic from that early 00's era

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
breh alot of nikkas hated on this when it first came out

i remember being the only nikka who thought it was hilarious out of a group of about 20 nikkas that went to see it with me

Pootie Tang is another one i thought was funny as fukk that everybody i knew hated.nikkas actually wanted to walk out(no track1) halfway thru :snoop:
Same shyt with me. I remember watching Pootie Tang with four people at my spot and I'm dying at some of the ridiculous shyt in it and everybody thought I was just being an ass for laughing at it.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Conspiracy brother: e's & r's? Ebonics huh? I think somebody in this room is selling out. {cocks shotgun} i say we kill him, shut the door nikka, shhh it's gonna be alright baby don't look

:russ::deadrose:

Conspiracy brother hitting that

"...was it everything i dreamed off, she had pink nipples didn't she? "

:pachaha::heh::russ:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
This is always on Starz in Black, Cinemax, and Showtime.

The part when he was trying to use his shoes to escape with Sista Girl had me dying :mjlol:

*grabs Sista Girl* "Lets get out of here" *fails and looks down* "Damn duck shoes" :russ: