NULL
I'm not...
34ora1j.jpg
how about inside man?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Underrated? I though everyone agreed it's a very good black comedy movie.

:ohhh: I may need to rewatch this movie. I watched this movie a bunch of times in the early 2000's, But I didn't know who Dave Chapelle &.Neil Patrick Harris was back than.
I just don't hear many people talk about it very often, and it doesn't seem to come on TBS or FX or any of those types of channels :mjpls: and it was the first time I had seen it in probably 7 years. You sometimes forget how genius something is til you see it again.
Is it everything I ever dreamed of:noah:

:russ:
thats one of my favorite parts :heh: even Conspiracy Brother had to know what that white she devil p*ssy felt like :russ:

*looks at neil patrick harris*
Undercover Brother: Wait a minute, how'd the white boy get a job at "the B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D."?
The Chief: shyt, what can I say? Affirmative action.

SAY IT LOUD!

SAY IT LOUD!

Conspiracy Brother: George Washington Carver made the first computer! Out of a peanut! A PEA-NUT!

:laff:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i remember my brother going to see it in theaters and coming bak sayin it was horrible, cut to a few years later and i finally watch it and im like :wtf: was this nicca watching? this shyt is hilarious :russyheh: and every line by chappelle is gold

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i remember my brother going to see it in theaters and coming bak sayin it was horrible, cut to a few years later and i finally watch it and im like :wtf: was this nicca watching? this shyt is hilarious :russyheh: and every line by chappelle is gold
breh alot of nikkas hated on this when it first came out

i remember being the only nikka who thought it was hilarious out of a group of about 20 nikkas that went to see it with me

Pootie Tang is another one i thought was funny as fukk that everybody i knew hated.nikkas actually wanted to walk out(no track1) halfway thru :snoop:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you remember, it came out like a couple weeks before Goldmember, so I went to see it just as a "hold me over" til Goldmember came out, I thought it was funny at the time but I didn't even know who Chappell was back then I don't think. I was super fukking young.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
(after The General decided to open a fried chicken restaurant instead of running for President)

Chief:
:stopitslime: Smart Brother, if you so damn smart, why don't you explain to me what the hell just happened?!

Smart Brother: :unsure: But, but, but, I--

Chief: (mocking him) "But, but, but, I--" :birdman: SHUT UP! If I wanted to hear something stupid, (points to Conspiracy Brother) I would've asked HIS SKINNY BLACK ASS!

Conspiracy Brother: :russ: HA! IN YO FACE! He woulda asked my skinny black-- :damn: HEY!!!!!!!