UNdateable women....pt II

YBE

Banned
Daps
You know the old saying about nice guys breh.

This girl isn't even half as demanding as that fat broad:

jnhahsqkc0_221587692.jpg

el3knmukct_221588429.jpg

I have 4 major pet peeves
1. I despise bad grammar.
2. I hate being called sexy by random men - I find it to be inappropriate & our wonderful language is filled with so many other adjectives to describe someone's physical appearance.
3. One liner messages - I am not asking you to write me a novel, but I would like something that's going to spark up some conversation rather than just a mere "hi"
4. Middle finger photos - If your idea of a nice pose is to throw up the middle finger more than likely you and I aren't going to mesh.

Now that I've got that out the way I just want to say that I promise I'm not as mean as that may have come off, but after all we all like what we like. I am full of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. I believe that our flaws are what make us unique, and gives the ability to own our individuality. I'm a devout Christian woman enjoying life and embracing the people who cross my path. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. My parents live a real life fairy tale and have instilled in me passion, true love, and dedication. I've spent a great deal of my life working hard and now I am reaping the fruits of my labor. Spending my summer traveling the globe. Only looking to meet positive people who are looking for something REAL.

My nikka Malta :myman:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, can't look past her appearance, cause it's only gonna get worse as she ages and puts on more weight :scusthov:

she gonna drop dead from a heart attack before she hits 40. Her body is gonna give out from that excess lard all up in her fukked up internal organs. ol Grimace azz hoe.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was scrolling down her demands and was like, 'this broad gotta be bad as fukk'. Then you dropped her pics and I was like :huhldup:

Read her demands again and was like :laff:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:laff: nikkas got me in tears.

Homie said she look like a barrell :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
when girls got their photos flipped.

that is the first sign of low self esteem in online dating.

even if she fiyoine,..and her photo flipped the wrong way.

she got issues and on some bullshyt.

art barr

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
She's well educated....but uses alot of double negatives and improper grammar(I would let this slide....but you'll see why I wont below...)

He has to be independent as well I don't want to take care of no grown man

He has to work out cause I would love to play on that play ground of his and plus he has to look good beeing w me lol lol

:what: :sitdown:

The government has to step in and do something about these online non-accredited colleges...everybody claiming they're well educated these days.