UNdateable women....pt II

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If she plans on actually getting a date she needs to take more pics with her cell phone covering her face.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

The nerve of her.
i literally had the same reaction when i was finished reading and saw the pic

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's possible to overlook her physical appearance to a degree, if her personality was great.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukking ugly ass boogawolf hoodrat bytch. You'd think she'd look at least halfway decent with them kind of demands.

boogawolf,...is now, my new alternative for:

booga bear

thanks,.....darealness!!

it's been real.

art barr

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dead:

I was not expecting ol girl to be built like that. Ol Patrick star Fatback looking ass bytch. bytch is shaped like a barrel.

I thought she'd be one of them little skinny average cute hoodrats. The internet has people thinking crazy shyt.

:deadrose:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
JLover or whatever his name is isn't online today

I'm too nice breh. :to:

You know the old saying about nice guys breh.

This girl isn't even half as demanding as that fat broad:

jnhahsqkc0_221587692.jpg

el3knmukct_221588429.jpg

I have 4 major pet peeves
1. I despise bad grammar.
2. I hate being called sexy by random men - I find it to be inappropriate & our wonderful language is filled with so many other adjectives to describe someone's physical appearance.
3. One liner messages - I am not asking you to write me a novel, but I would like something that's going to spark up some conversation rather than just a mere "hi"
4. Middle finger photos - If your idea of a nice pose is to throw up the middle finger more than likely you and I aren't going to mesh.

Now that I've got that out the way I just want to say that I promise I'm not as mean as that may have come off, but after all we all like what we like. I am full of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. I believe that our flaws are what make us unique, and gives the ability to own our individuality. I'm a devout Christian woman enjoying life and embracing the people who cross my path. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. My parents live a real life fairy tale and have instilled in me passion, true love, and dedication. I've spent a great deal of my life working hard and now I am reaping the fruits of my labor. Spending my summer traveling the globe. Only looking to meet positive people who are looking for something REAL.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You know the old saying about nice guys breh.

This girl isn't even half as demanding as that fat broad:

jnhahsqkc0_221587692.jpg

el3knmukct_221588429.jpg

I have 4 major pet peeves
1. I despise bad grammar.
2. I hate being called sexy by random men - I find it to be inappropriate & our wonderful language is filled with so many other adjectives to describe someone's physical appearance.
3. One liner messages - I am not asking you to write me a novel, but I would like something that's going to spark up some conversation rather than just a mere "hi"
4. Middle finger photos - If your idea of a nice pose is to throw up the middle finger more than likely you and I aren't going to mesh.

Now that I've got that out the way I just want to say that I promise I'm not as mean as that may have come off, but after all we all like what we like. I am full of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. I believe that our flaws are what make us unique, and gives the ability to own our individuality. I'm a devout Christian woman enjoying life and embracing the people who cross my path. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. My parents live a real life fairy tale and have instilled in me passion, true love, and dedication. I've spent a great deal of my life working hard and now I am reaping the fruits of my labor. Spending my summer traveling the globe. Only looking to meet positive people who are looking for something REAL.

Its funny, the ones who have it together are usually more calm and secure. :manny:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:noah: @ the Indian-looking dark girl. :hug:

:stopitslime: @ the Af-Amer fugly chick in the OP :pacspit:

*****WHY WILL I THIS BE CONSTRUED TO BE 'BLACK WOMAN BASHING' TOO??? WHY? LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY Telling the TRUTH is NOT 'Bashing.*******

Just had to PREEMPTIVELY put that out there. :mjpls: