UNdateable women....pt II

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not looking for a booty call so don't ask me! I'm looking for a MATURE Gentleman that don't play games that can handle me, I keep it real all the time I don't sugar code nothing. Little bout me I'm well educated have my own very active, I work out 3-4 times a week I carry my self very well I know how to be a lady in the street and also a freak on the side I would love to do anything for my man if I feel that he's the right one.

So right off the bat, she tells us she doesnt do bootycalls...but then tells us she's a freak on the side and will do anything.

She's well educated....but uses alot of double negatives and improper grammar(I would let this slide....but you'll see why I wont below...)

:upsetfavre:....claims she works out 3-4 times a week

What I'm not looking for in a man:

-I don't want a man that don't take care of his self
-Do not send me a picture that is 10-15yrs old of u when u was skinny and now u fat
-and if ur an African and u don't speak English to where I can't understand u not interested

I wont touch the first 2 points just b/c I'm polite.

Now What I'm Looking for In My Man:

I want a church going man
:upsetfavre: Is this before or after you are such a freak in the sheets?

He has to look good to me and SMELL good all the time :heh:

He has to be independent as well I don't want to take care of no grown man

He has to work out cause I would love to play on that play ground of his and plus he has to look good beeing w me lol lol :heh:

And he has to be packing I'm tired of faking w little dikk men I know that's a luxury but I don't do small ! :leon::heh:

He has to keep it real ! :birdman:

And I do know how to take care of my man when he's been good
ku24pqero1_192461088.jpg

nceg04lxgf_198486181.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So, he has to workout and bust his ass in the gym, yet she's built like Grimace? Why would any man who has felt DOMS, injured themselves, poured blood sweat and tears into attaining a better body for themselves, turn around and get with a slob who doesn't even take care of their body.

Daps
:dead:

I was not expecting ol girl to be built like that. Ol Patrick star Fatback looking ass bytch. bytch is shaped like a barrel.

I thought she'd be one of them little skinny average cute hoodrats. The internet has people thinking crazy shyt.