@Uncouth Savage's girlfriend thinks it's ok for adults to slam ass with 17 years olds

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well there is a group here who work in the shadows
They are mostly maga republicans
Use alts and play lots of games.

There will be no games played with rape and assault or false accusations
It is that simple

Well if you would rather spend countless hours playing games with them. Which in turn is playing with your life by wasting time. That is a personal choice. If I seriously had online beef,i would simply make a cash offer to a mod they couldnt refuse. Get the address,and go see them personally. If i thought someone was a rapist based on their postings. I would alert the authorities to those postings that present this clear evidence. Actions taken show whether someone is genuine in their effort/outrage. Or if they are trolling for attention. At this point,this has become a troll orgy. Where everyone is just trolling each other for each others attention. This is consensual intercourse taking place:respect:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well if you would rather spend countless hours playing games with them. Which in turn is playing with your life by wasting time. That is a personal choice. If I seriously had online beef,i would simply make a cash offer to a mod they couldnt refuse. Get the address,and go see them personally. If i thought someone was a rapist based on their postings. I would alert the authorities to those postings that present this clear evidence. Actions taken show whether someone is genuine in their effort/outrage. Or if they are trolling for attention. At this point,this has become a troll orgy. Where everyone is just trolling each other for each others attention. This is consensual intercourse taking place:respect:

I will be totally real with you.
The mods might have an issue, yet it is basic, and not serious.
In regards to what you referring to.
Cause I FULLY expected that to be the case what you described.
That one of these tough guy posters would really pass their place.

Concerning the rape and pedo stuff etc
If I am in the garrison or even around professional men, NO SUCH "jokes" would be allowed.
That would mark you as a weirdo. INSTANTLY.
For the thugs, someone might stab you or worse.
For the professionals, your rep might be over.

Concerning the coli specifically.
The internet has millions of bots.
Hundreds of agencies around the world.
Thousands upon thousands of agents.
Yet in this case, folks who are PAID, and take very seriously those "jokes"

Much much can come from those type of "jokes"

I am just making it clear, very very clear, that these are weirdos, and I am challenging their bullshyt.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's not a troll orgy action has been taken
We gonna see what happens when online spills into offline
Or vice versa

Ya zimmi

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Apologies, they have lots of alts.
And do lots of plotting in discord and pm.
It has been proven @Kasper KArr is the alt of a coli female

She is now left to hide or have someone else use the Kasper alt
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

That's some wild shyt right there. I fukk with @RehReh so when I saw the thread, I was like :dahell:

Plotting in Discord for BS on TheColi is deranged work.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:ufdup: about to be back in The Bushes

Have you been verified as a real person in the 7 years you been here?

I have

I was sent to the bushes cause @Kasper KArr aka @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 has a special relationship with a mod or mods
Kasper would harass and threaten me
If I defended myself in anyway
I would get points and bushed

That mod/s have too many people watching right now to just do that
Kasper has been revealed to be @Nicole0416_718_929_646212

So no, no bushes

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Daps
I'm almost 40.

"Legally" I can smash an 18 year old but realistically, I wouldn't look at a woman under 25. Brain doesn't stop developing until 25/26.

If I was single and just wanted some strange, I'm sticking to 40+ year old women. Puzzy just as good with less drama.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm almost 40.

"Legally" I can smash an 18 year old but realistically, I wouldn't look at a woman under 25. Brain doesn't stop developing until 25/26.

If I was single and just wanted some strange, I'm sticking to 40+ year old women. Puzzy just as good with less drama.

I make no comments about such things, cause no matter how it is worded. It sounds wrong.\
It is either an extreme of "death to.....", or "well the laws says.....well 500 years ago...well the bible says"

And factually, if most women/girls had proper knowledge or money, most men/boys would die virgins.