@Uncouth Savage's girlfriend thinks it's ok for adults to slam ass with 17 years olds

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I do not know what misc is
And I only go to certain reddits

You spoke of "banter" like someone is supposed to be funny or creative with jokes bout harming children

THAT is white boy humor

You grew up with black people?
I do not doubt you a "blackman"
Your mindset speaks to someone who grew up with suburban white guys

What jokes did I make or laugh at? Show me where I found humor in someone harming children? You can't.

Keep up dawg...I'm talking about your inability to adapt. It shows how simple you are. There isn't one single post on this board of you just having fun. Everything is a debate with you...You have to win here...Because you can't win outside.

Don't @ me again lil nikka

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What jokes did I make or laugh at? Show me where I found humor in someone harming children? You can't.

Keep up dawg...I'm talking about your inability to adapt. It shows how simple you are. There isn't one single post on this board of you just having fun. Everything is a debate with you...You have to win here...Because you can't win outside.

Don't @ me again lil nikka

Win?
Win outside?

p*ssy I been partying and running the streets for many many years.

Please do not assume with your weirdo mentality dawg

You a bytch and p*ssy

suck yuh madda battybwaay

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Nobody deserves to get doxxed and u don't have to TELL anyone anything to get doxxed

U bout to find out though now everyone's SS info is out there
I'm talking on here

And yeah, everyone knows that, there's just so many people to go through it's just such a needle in the haystack thing if it directly impacts you because of the sheer quantity

I'm more concerned about voters registration records being open info, you can easily get it taken out of public view, free, but most ppl don't know that

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This is what delusion looks like in real time

It's called 'coping' and 'cognitive dissonance'

Charlotte need to come on in here and 💉 before he have an emotional breakdown. STAT
Buddy, this is just a forum, you could get hit by a car and I wouldn't know or care

Same goes with me, and every mf here

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli has a wonderful little feature called the Ignore Button. As 30-40 year old adults,we here at thecoli strongly urge you to use it wisely. The list may be long,your list may be short. You may,or you may not be the problem. Or for your own growth,you can use this site to strengthen the skill of being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. I get called false things amd @'d by idiots on a daily basis. What can I say,the devil works through people. My only job is to condemn them,occassionally make them look like a fool for Gods glory. Or most importantly use them as a teachable moment:respect:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thecoli has a wonderful little feature called the Ignore Button. As 30-40 year old adults,we here at thecoli strongly urge you to use it wisely. The list may be long,your list may be short. You may,or you may not be the problem. Or for your own growth,you can use this site to strengthen the skill of being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. I get called false things amd @'d by idiots on a daily basis. What can I say,the devil works through people. My only job is to condemn them,occassionally make them look like a fool for Gods glory. Or most importantly use them as a teachable moment:respect:

Well there is a group here who work in the shadows
They are mostly maga republicans
Use alts and play lots of games.

There will be no games played with rape and assault or false accusations
It is that simple

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm talking on here

And yeah, everyone knows that, there's just so many people to go through it's just such a needle in the haystack thing if it directly impacts you because of the sheer quantity

I'm more concerned about voters registration records being open info, you can easily get it taken out of public view, free, but most ppl don't know that
Irs always about 💉needles with ur type
Can't help ya selves
So I can't help ya neither

Good Day man
Bye
Keep my name out a ya mouth
And btw if u come 2 England u can get ya 'vitamins' for free on the NHS
U would not have to do all this shyt u could keep ur dignity and lil shred of integrity

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I won btw, you jackasses can keep sucking each other off
Look at this loser
Never had a real friend before

OK u won buddy
It's like when we used to tell my lil bro he 'won' on the Play station
Whole time his 🎮 was never even plugged in 🤣

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nah fukk dat I'm a mother I font wanna congregate around peados and people that joke about peado stuff and threaten people children

It's not shots and giggles for me I deal with children in the educational system that have survived those things.

I wouldn't put them on ignore that would be 65% of the Coli It's looking like
Il just leave the coli and let it die the horrible death that it will.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Irs always about 💉needles with ur type
Can't help ya selves
So I can't help ya neither

Good Day man
Bye
Keep my name out a ya mouth
And btw if u come 2 England u can get ya 'vitamins' for free on the NHS
U would not have to do all this shyt u could keep ur dignity and lil shred of integrity

One of the main issues I had was even typing out certain statements they made
Like Fill saying "I fukd your father", or Kasper saying "I am gonna fukk and kill your parents and kids"

When I would make threads about those things, I would just say "they said mean things"

And not really get into the vile things they said.
This time was different.

I went into all the things, explicitly what they said.

I think thecoli folks are so disgusted, extremely disgusted, that they had no idea these are the kind of people here.
That this is the kind of things they "joke" about.

And TRUST ME, if you were not around, they would delete posts and threads, and say I am lying and crazy.
Thank you, and sorry for all the attacks from them.