Unconventional Ways to Get MONEY

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Post ideas. Any ideas will do if you know what in sayin.
Go to where the latino day workers hang out. Wait to get picked up by some contractor. You get paid at the end of the day, cash, no tax, all under the table.

Practice kicking a football five days a week, every week, every month, punting and field goal. You really need to get a 45 yard field goal to look like a real prospect. Next spring, sign up to go to an open NFL combine and tryout like that Lauren Silberman did. If you make it, you might get an NFL contract.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Go to where the latino day workers hang out. Wait to get picked up by some contractor. You get paid at the end of the day, cash, no tax, all under the table.

Practice kicking a football five days a week, every week, every month, punting and field goal. You really need to get a 45 yard field goal to look like a real prospect. Next spring, sign up to go to an open NFL combine and tryout like that Lauren Silberman did. If you make it, you might get an NFL contract.

:russ:

It's that easy to become a pro punter is it? :patrice:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's that easy to become a pro punter is it?

The two hardest parts of being a pro punter are distance and accuracy. So it's all "easier said than done".
Me, I'm too short. I can practice all I want. But since my leg isn't long, I can't kick the ball for a 45 yard field goal. For example, David Akers is 5'10". I'm not that tall. Having a long leg can assist in getting more leverage than a short leg.