Unconventional Ways to Get MONEY

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i don't like yo wack trollin ass but try this:

Look up focus groups in your area/city...here in the U.S. you can make anywhere from $30-$300 just for participating and giving your honest opinion on products, ideas, businesses etc. just for 30 minutes to 2 hrs of ur time.

Been doing them since I was a teen and the extra cash come in handy

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i don't like yo wack trollin ass but try this:

Look up focus groups in your area/city...here in the U.S. you can make anywhere from $30-$300 just for participating and giving your honest opinion on products, ideas, businesses etc. just for 30 minutes to 2 hrs of ur time.

Been doing them since I was a teen and the extra cash come in handy

Who would pay for your shytty hoodrat opinions :skip:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
It's because in every thread people just post the same generic answers. It's a joke.

Somebody tell me how to make money. :beli:

UPS_banner_rotation.gif

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
invest in a decent printer, get a laptop with a dvd-r drive that will laser label one of those blank frontfaced dvds, get dvd cases, become accustomed to photoshop to make dvd slip covers and disc labels, download rare movies, make professional looking bootlegs dvds with menus, but let people know its a dvdr, and sell them to idiots on ioffer.com who don't know how to sufficially hunt down shyt online.

I make a decent amount of money doing this in my spare time :manny: Once I put time into authoring the dvd and creating the labels, i save the iso and jpg files and its nothing to make another copy :blessed: