Uncle Luke warns Drake that liking the post about Ross attack can escalate the beef

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
No one is gonna touch Drake because he's a rich famous Canadian with birthright Israeli citizenship.
The same Drake that got Touch by Diddy?

any one is suspectible to be touch bruh. Law of trhe Streets. Weve seen this countless times with numerous rappers. Whats so different about Drake? The cornball you choose to rush in this thread and defend?

This is why Booth brehs dont respect you Drake fans cause yall dont use yall critical thinking skills when it comes to "The Boy" and be saying a boatload of bullshyt that cats in here can easily poke holes in.

I can tell youre a bit of a square and clueless .
you should just sat this conversation out as it premises goes into something that completely foreign to you. Besides You the same bozo that was crying after trying out boxing. smh stop it!!!

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No one is gonna touch Drake because he's a rich famous Canadian with birthright Israeli citizenship.
You didn’t watch it. He said rarely the rappers get touched. People in the crews end of getting the hit with the pressure. So Drake may not get touched but what about Chubbs and 40?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm waiting for someone to fukk around and find out :manny:

We thought he had a chance when it came to battling Kendrick and he got crushed

He's not the boogey man

Let me see how this goes.