Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Great win, but once again we are running our offense through Smart in crucial situations and fukking up.:martin: He needs to be a guard version of Dennis Rodman. Do everything else but shoot unless you absolutely have to. Seriously, can we get one of the Spurs shooting coaches in to fix his mechanics? Dude just flings the ball instead of shoot. He's in his own head also the way he shows his discouraged body language. He's gonna have to keep shooting when they give him open looks though and not be like Rondo.

I screamed at the TV when Kyrie gave him the ball in the post. I was like, "MOTHAFUKKA WHY!!"

Daps
MVP race heating up :mjgrin:
DOtEBRDX4AAmcZK
I honestly can't wait until LeBron retires. Bullshyt like this is only detrimental to the game. SMH.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Smart's decision making on offense is:scust:

Why does he have the freedom to call his own number in the 4th?:why:

Covering his head with a towel after fukking up so much in the 4th was :mjlol::mjlol::snoop:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
"We've got to be better, and we know that," Stevens said. "We can't get so caught up in the results of all these games and ride that emotion. We've been fortunate to win a lot of the games in this streak, including Thursday night. If we dig ourselves a 17-point hole every other game, it's not going to be as much fun as we've had recently."

Stevens: Celtics not as good as streak suggests