Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Born2BKing
@KTP
@Todd McPiff

Here he is again - posting in the Celtics season thread. This is probably his first ever posts in a Celtics thread and look who it's about. :lolbron:
On top that, nikka clearly didn't watch the game either. Kyrie was moving the ball almost to a fault. The entire starting line up was moving it on some Spurs shyt. If anything I wanted a little more "hero ball".

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
"Coach Stevens called me in and he was talking to me, and debating whether to start me or take me off the bench," Smart said after practice Tuesday afternoon. "I told him in that meeting to bring me off the bench: 'That's OK. You don't have to start me.'"

"On that second unit, we have a lot of guys that are new, younger and trying to learn Brad's philosophies on the offensive and defensive end. Guys are still learning plays. I've been here, so I know all the plays at every position. I'm coaching those guys and allowing those guys to figure it out, but they are also coming to me to help."

Marcus Smart volunteered to come off the bench

:obama:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
He signed with a European team.

Best FA big left is David Lee, and I doubt Ainge is much interested in a reunion.

My best guess is Danny's probably gonna wait and see who gets cut after the preseason

I wish we had a trade exception we could package with a pick and take a flyer on okafor

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
“I’m a guy that you can put in different positions,” he said. “I play the 4 this year, I played the 3 the last two years, so I think it’ll be easy. It’s more of a ‘How do they fit me?’ than anything.”

Keeping in line with his self-proclaimed nickname of the “beantown bully,” Morris emphasized his role as a protector for his teammates: Guys knocking my guys down, I can’t have that. It’s going to be my role to be the bully.”

Morning sports update: Marcus Morris says it’s his role ‘to be the bully’