Uncharted movie made $139m worldwide

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Looks like shyt, Sony stans eating that shyt up thou.
lmao :wow:

I bought an xbox series x a few weeks ago and haven't touched it since. you nikkas really have no games. not even the newness of a new console could get me to turn that shyt on.

Gaypass full of old ass, un-hype trash. :francis:

meanwhile on PaydayStation 5 I been feasting back to back with Sifu and Horizon :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As a fan of the series the movie was decent.
Very faithful adaptation and although the casting was odd, each actor played their parts well. The set pieces were laughable but, they’re all something that could have easily taken place within the game so in that regard, I found even the most absurd scene acceptable.
For people that aren’t familiar with the game, or just not fans of the source material I would say definitely skip the theater and wait for streaming.
The constant physics defying scenes will make you cringe if you’re looking for Indiana Jones.
Fans of the game will find a ton of fan service and great tie ins to the series. I look forward to the sequel and will cop the 4k blu ray.
Also, movies based on video games are notoriously terrible. This movie wasn’t terrible. It just wasn’t great. It’s a solid, entertaining movie that played it safe and stuck to being a live action version of the game. Nothing exceptional about it. As far as video game movies overall I put it in the upper tier given how low the bar is.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just saw it was aight like 6 or 7 out 10.

I co-sign kamikaze.
I left the theater saying 7.5
I could see how a person unfamiliar with the game would say it was whack. I took the whole family and they enjoyed it. Anytime I get to see my 6 year old son on the edge of his seat laughing and hanging on to every moment I consider it money very well spent. Last time I saw him like that was for the Sonic movie. Detective Pikachu had him hooked too.