Uncharted collection demo available now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing the demo ruined my impressions. The gameplay felt dated. It looks great but I think I can live without this collection right now. Will cop on the low for a code in December.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Playing the demo ruined my impressions. The gameplay felt dated. It looks great but I think I can live without this collection right now. Will cop on the low for a code in December.

Damn I was about to say the game is outdated. I hope 4 is totally different.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was about to say the game is outdated. I hope 4 is totally different.
Of course 4 is totally different we saw it in action already.

It doesn't help that I played uc2 like 5 times already. UC3 is a little bit better gameplay wise.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
9NjsiFg.gif

Told you
:myman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought mgsv was going to be meh gameplay wise.
:win:

Honestly tho, I've realized that nostalgia only lasts for so long. All these remasters are more ideal for people who never experienced them before.

When I look at the big re-released games so far this gen, the initial hype is always :gladbron: but when the games drop it dies down real quick.

Gears is a prime example... that Halo MCC also, but that's because 343 messed up at launch.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The demo totally killed my hype for the trilogy, it feels so dated, I've cancelled my preorder. Still looking forward to Uncharted 4 though, believe.