UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Nooooooooooooo

Uncharted 4 better be the game of forever for this delay again.

I have faith in the quality they're striving for. Same with TLOU, delayed a few times but was worth it. Better to deliver than to rush and drop something disappointing. Oh well.

*queue the xbots*
What if they are tweaking multiplayer like they did TLOU MP?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Revisiting the series in the recent remastered collection, it’s noticeable how much each successive sequel ratcheted up the spectacle, to the point where the third game is practically a string of ever more explosive set-pieces connected by cutscenes. I wonder if that was something Neil wanted to get away from in UC4?

“The first three had this trajectory of going bigger and more badass - we didn’t want to continue that trajectory, we didn’t want to become a caricature of ourselves,” he admits. “So we said, ok, set pieces are important, but how do you better tie set pieces with story so they come in at the right time to mirror some kind of personal conflict in the story?

“But also something we learned from the Last of Us is not all set pieces have to be big and explosive. Some of them can be small and intimate - and that lets us get much more interesting and introduce different pacing than in the previous Uncharted games”
I liked the scene in the last of us when Ellie ran off into the forest alone and you went looking after her with the dude and found her in the house. The powerful dialogue and then subsequent enemy encounter was dope.​

Daps
Reppin
I liked the scene in the last of us when Ellie ran off into the forest alone and you went looking after her with the dude and found her in the house. The powerful dialogue and then subsequent enemy encounter was dope.​

:snoop:

i hope they don't make this last of us 2, with uncharted characters. that's what i feel like the direction of this game is going with all the setbacks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i hope they don't make this last of us 2, with uncharted characters. that's what i feel like the direction of this game is going with all the setbacks
Uncharted 4 is not going to be like this:
last19.gif

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas

They won't screw with the formula. UC4 will be more intimate with the story, but you can already tell it's like Die Hard while the next TLOU will be more like Children of Men (like the first game). Those are the best things I could compare them to as far as movies go :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Allies also engage in contextual conversations like the last of us. "If you see a mural or something you can talk about what you are seeing" says Druckmann'

'Naughty Dog is focusing on navigational freedom for this entry. We witness multiiple paths for reaching that final destination in our demo. While the game is still more linear than open world, you encounter different obstacles based on the path you choose. Sometimes this means a new treasure or extra cave; other times it will mean bypassing a group of enemies.'

'Plenty of side stories and optional paths are around if you are willing to look for them'

'In addition to the primary treasure, Uncharted games have always had little collectibles along the way. Uncharted 4 continues that, but when you stumble on any of these items they might contain clues that will lead you to even more treasures and locales. "within artifacts, there are notes that you can find and flip over and examine" explains Bruce Straley. " You might find clues that lead you somewhere else in the environment to find more treasures or artifacts in our treasure system." The journal is also receiving an upgrade to dynamically fill in with clues you find in the world, so your journal could look different to another players depending on how much you explore every nook and cranny.'

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
'Allies also engage in contextual conversations like the last of us. "If you see a mural or something you can talk about what you are seeing" says Druckmann'

'Naughty Dog is focusing on navigational freedom for this entry. We witness multiiple paths for reaching that final destination in our demo. While the game is still more linear than open world, you encounter different obstacles based on the path you choose. Sometimes this means a new treasure or extra cave; other times it will mean bypassing a group of enemies.'

'Plenty of side stories and optional paths are around if you are willing to look for them'

'In addition to the primary treasure, Uncharted games have always had little collectibles along the way. Uncharted 4 continues that, but when you stumble on any of these items they might contain clues that will lead you to even more treasures and locales. "within artifacts, there are notes that you can find and flip over and examine" explains Bruce Straley. " You might find clues that lead you somewhere else in the environment to find more treasures or artifacts in our treasure system." The journal is also receiving an upgrade to dynamically fill in with clues you find in the world, so your journal could look different to another players depending on how much you explore every nook and cranny.'
Cool, so they are taking a cue from Rise of The Tomb Raider and opening the game up more. :leon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool, so they are taking a cue from Rise of The Tomb Raider and opening the game up more. :leon:
Uncharted 4 been in development since 2011. TLOU been had more open areas, hence the references to it in what they've learned. Get Lara Croft cock out your mouth boy. :ufdup:
*troll tactic learned*