UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if this is a good or bad thing. Let's hope good :sadcam:
It's their last Uncharted. They're not going to just throw out a half baked game just to have one out. We don't want a 85 scoring Uncharted game like Halo 5. Uncharted 4 is PS4's biggest upcoming exclusive and arguably their strongest IP from their flagship studio. If they say they need more time give em.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's their last Uncharted. They're not going to just throw out a half baked game just to have one out. We don't want a 85 scoring Uncharted game like Halo 5.
Halo 5 is a REALLY good game though. What we don't want is a game released for the sake of releasing it regardless of how broken it is like they did with the flabby cheif collection

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Halo 5 didn't come out as strong as it shouldve been.
Not at all, and I can't place my finger on why either. My first guess would be that a lot of 360 owners have moved on to the ps4 and that core crowd they need isn't as large as it used to be. Honestly I'm pretty confused as to how seemingly insignificant halo 5 has been for the Xbox 1. I personally swore up and down it was going to be a console mover.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not at all, and I can't place my finger on why either. My first guess would be that a lot of 360 owners have moved on to the ps4 and that core crowd they need isn't as large as it used to be. Honestly I'm pretty confused as to how seemingly insignificant halo 5 has been for the Xbox 1. I personally swore up and down it was going to be a console mover.
Not in sales I mean quality. It has an 85. That's low as hell for a Halo game. Seems like the campaign was pretty safe and forgettable.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't say it was GOAT, but what are you playing? Bloodborne? Sorry, I traded that in. MLB The Show 15 is the only reason I turn on my ps4.

Talk about Tomb Raider but can't even get a release, brehs

I'm playing Fallout 4 and GTAV :umad: I dont care about exclusives completely like you a$$holes...

Also looking forward to hitman, SF5, (MAYBE) the Division i mean after watch dogs horrible ending and game mechanics why would I bother right?, (MAYBE) ratchet and clank, DEFINITELY DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED :banderas:, mighty number 9, Mafia 3, New Doom, (MAYBE) dead Island 2 and FFXV

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not in sales I mean quality. It has an 85. That's low as hell for a Halo game. Seems like the campaign was pretty safe and forgettable.
I enjoyed the campaign alot. I think the criticizisms of it are mainly due to the confusing marketing campaign. Locke and Master Cheif aren't the incredibly rivals they made them out to be. They get in one small fist fight and the rest of the game they're buddy buddy relying on each other to the bitter end. Forgetting all that, I thought the campaign was action packed, with great graphics and phenomenal controls. Online is incredible as well with plenty variations to enjoy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect them for delaying it, but they have the luxury with such a dominating lead. You can bet if things were reversed or different it would have been out two weeks ago lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect them for delaying it, but they have the luxury with such a dominating lead. You can bet if things were reversed or different it would have been out two weeks ago lol.
:mjlol:
It's a good and bad thing. Now reviewers will be extra critical since it's been delayed for not meeting their standards at the studio.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

If PS4 was losing it wouldn't have made a difference in the US at least. Alot of gamers don't buy consoles for exclusives. I think Sony realized that last gen.

But you right though. The lead is so great they don't have to sweat over that. The only people that are going to make a fuss are console warriors on internet forums.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If PS4 was losing it wouldn't have made a difference in the US at least. Alot of gamers don't buy consoles for exclusives. I think Sony realized that last gen.

But you right though. The lead is so great they don't have to sweat over that. The only people that are going to make a fuss are console warriors on internet forums.
I've played the order and knack 1886 times already I'm bored!