UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
@Fatboi1 why are you so cheerful about abstract numbers?

Have you played the game? Are you able to form your own opinion or you will be playing 94 metacritic game so you are supposed to feel everything is happening is awesome by default?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don't get too caught up on scores.
Personally I don't really believe in 10's. To say a game is "perfect= without a SINGLE flaw" is a bit naive. If it scores a 9 I would be very happy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't get too caught up on scores.
Personally I don't really believe in 10's. To say a game is "perfect= without a SINGLE flaw" is a bit naive. If it scores a 9 I would be very happy.
10/10 doesn't mean perfect. reviews don't work like that, it just mean the sum of a products quality overweighs any minor quibbles. I fully expect some dudes on here still gonna find something to bytch about when they play it and say that it's overrated, wack etc. it happens EVERY time lol.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10/10 doesn't mean perfect. reviews don't work like that, it just mean the sum of a products quality overweighs any minor quibbles. I fully expect some dudes on here still gonna find something to bytch about when they play it and say that it's overrated, wack etc. it happens EVERY time lol.

Pretty much. The exception is someone like Edge who mark much stricter than other websites/magazines - a ten from them equals perfect, in their eyes.